PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May I remind you that it's February and you live in THUNDER BAY? :lol: Might be a bit much to ask :wink:

Oh well, I guess us Thunder Bay people will just have to drown own sorrows over a persian.:wink:

Yes I do. My hubby has been yelling all night!:lol:

It is quite amusing, actually!:shifty:

We can give you this win. You REALLY need it.:wink:

Woo, finally able to catch up!

MTE, your actor thing has me curious! That would indeed be bizarre, yes.

The snow storm turned into a non-event, at least in Seattle proper. There was a dusting in my neighborhood, and it was a little icy in spots, but that barely counts. Outlying areas got buckets of snow, though.

I heard about that on the Weather Channel! So how are people in Seattle enjoying this little spurt of snow?

I hate all the bitching that happens. "Blah blah blah, weather people never get it right!!" I understand the annoyance of how the local media totally causes panic about any approaching storm, but if they didn't predict a lot of snow and we got a ton, everyone would bitch about that, too.

Of course. I just love the anger 'cause it's almost like they think the weather forecasters control the weather or something. You realize they're just human beings telling us what MIGHT happen, right?

However, I've noticed that whenever they say it'll be windy, never are they wrong about that :p.

Your working from home thing sounds nice. I've got another stretch of free time coming up after work on Saturday. Which is great, but again, means less money, so I may talk to my manager about that this weekend.

Dance party! :cabbagepatch:

Woo! *Goes in search of party music*

Speaking of music, yay for getting things sorted out with your band there! Good luck with the performance-that setlist looks great. Looking for a name, I'd go with something related to the material you're doing, but that's just me :wink:.

And from a few pages back...

Couple that with the fact that Mr.Z was just on the news saying something like "My wife is great at her job. She loves her job and does the best she can with what she has..." and I just heart just might explode. :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cute: :heart:. Yay for wonderful husbands!

Kristen, your dream sounds nice! *Will refrain from general rant about such dreams never happening to her*

Also, I want a donut now :drool:.

Angela

Wow, I'm gone for a day and a half and I didn't miss much. You girls must be busy with *shudder* real life :shrug:.

Disneyland is awesome! Yesterday was great. Today and it's supposed to be cold and a bit rainy. I hope I packed the right / enough clothing. I don't mind getting a little wet but it's No fun being cold.

:hug: Hi Zooey!

On the bright side, the lines shouldn't be too bad! I hope you have another amazing day!

Back
Top Bottom