PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, I just watched a u2 docu about the 360 tour. Just the GArun footage, Space oddity kicking into --> EBTTRT , get the chills running over my spine again.

I'm getting this disease again :uhoh:

Ah, its the doc U2brothr made. You may have heard of him, he is on the forum as well, If you search his name , the link to the docu is in his signature. I cant post the link because I'm on my phone right now! So sorry!

I already knew his story so the storyline of the doc wasn't a big surprise for me anymore. But of you check it out its good for a laugh and digging up your own memories about 360.

Hey. There was some Vertigo hair that didn't look THAT bad... When it got long yeah not so good but there were times... don't make me spam you. :shifty:

It actually looked good on some occasions, imho, I didn't dislike it that much compared to most here :giggle: I swear there are a lot of vertigo pics where he's looking more than good :drool:

Probably the best Vertigo picture ever taken, see, he only needed this stylist to follow him around everywhere he went for those years. :wink:

bonovanityfairmagtextless.jpg~original

Don't forget, "Vertigo hair" also means buzzzzzz... :drool:
(my favorite Bono style will always be the buzz. :sexywink:)

Sydneybonoshortsleevesbluelight2006-11-11.jpg~original

Sydneybonoshortsleevesback2006-11-11.jpg~original

Sydneybonoshortsleeves2006-11-11.jpg~original

Sydneybonoshortsleevesgorgeous2006-11-11.jpg~original

bonobluebuzz.jpg~original

Man thats huge right now and gets bigger, wonder if it´s like in 1998 when it was visible in Mexico and northern Africa. It also caused the blackout in Canada :ohmy:

Radio is just cracking noice and my GPS is loosing it :D as customer GPS only uses satellite information but dont worry, planes and others use groundsignals too so they wont drop on you heads.

Probably the best Vertigo picture ever taken, see, he only needed this stylist to follow him around everywhere he went for those years. :wink:

How did you know I meant that picture! I mean. :love:

Best look of the Vertigo era, no discussion needed.

299722463_b6a0b26258_o.jpg

299722467_6f419f1002_o.jpg

u2_gd3_hr.jpg

The vertigo buzz was great. I now have a poor excuse to post these pics to prove it :cute: Bonus Eddie and Billie included.

Sat tv is black, blaack, blaaack gone nada nothing :angry::gah::banghead:
damn you sun, there was a document narrated By Morgan Freeman

No.

No. No. No. No. No. No.

So very no.

That's Lionel farking Richie! :down:

I'm am fully onboard with the buzz cut, though.* Hot to the damn, baby! :drool:

*This opinion is swayed in the buzz's favor 98% because that's the pate he was rocking when I met him for the first time during PopMart, when said hair was still damp at the nape of his neck because he had very clearly just showered and smelled like utter fucking sublime bliss. Oh gods, the spike in heart rate just remembering that moment... The other 2%...well, I'd hazard a guess a few folks can make the connection.
:sexywink:

WHEEEEE Llama!

But regarding that photo : Lionel Enrich me , because I don't understand ... Why?
Is it the pose :scratch:

Oh, man , the pink shirt. And the other purple one he had. GG : Bonus points for Edge photobombing with a thumbs up in the BG.

299722463_b6a0b26258_o.jpg

299722467_6f419f1002_o.jpg

u2_gd3_hr.jpg

The vertigo buzz was great. I now have a poor excuse to post these pics to prove it :cute: Bonus Eddie and Billie included.

Yes, yes, and yes. :love:

And Lionel Ritchie? I have no idea what pic you see there for Bono that even remotely resembles LR's hair, LOL. :huh: I see no curly afros on Bono.

Back
Top Bottom