PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's true about the single Weldy. The song is available for free on iTunes from 6pm EST Super Bowl Sunday til 6pm the following day, and every download gets (RED) a one dollar donation from Bank of America, that's being matched by a bunch of other people like Bill Gates. So it will turn into a lot of money for AIDS in Africa, but after that 24 hours it will presumably be available for purchase, too.

According to End of Aids

We get the single for free through midnight on the 3rd.

Starting on 2/2 during the Big Game you can download U2's new song “Invisible” free on iTunes till 11:59pm ET on Feb 3rd.

So I'm thinking the 24hr thing is mostly to create buzz. And they probably don't know 'precisely' when the commercial will air due to the nature of how the game is played.

Either way it's FREE! :hyper: (Although I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had to.)

129 hours to go! :D

:reject: I'm still working on my U2 calendar for 2014. Just have been really busy with no time to work on it. :sigh: But it is getting there :hmm: and it will start in Feb. or March so it won't matter if it's a bit late. :D

:lol: Didn't last year's calendar start in March as well? So in that case you're right on time!

Hey JJ , van Persie is comming back :wink:

Mind you I never watch PL. EVER.

I hate rvp :wink:

and I never watch dutch league anymore, dont know why, prolly cause EPL is on tele and also German league is free on eurosport :D

yeah like most of the countries, here it´s called "hylje" which has no similarities and then theres also this

128MKjR.jpg

Well,in Estonian it can be either "lohe" or "draakon"

I hate rvp :wink:

and I never watch dutch league anymore, dont know why, prolly cause EPL is on tele and also German league is free on eurosport :D

I know you do hun, thats why I told you in the first place :wink:Dutch Eredivisie isn't that spectacular.
I watch everything online though. Not gonna pay for it anymore, Eredivsielive got bought out by fox , and seasoncards for the clubs are cheaper than their mothly fee.

Vitesse was a nice club, untill it got sold to Sjeiks, and now it belongs to a some rich russian billionaire. Rich buyer club.Hey where always at the bottom or middle of the scoreboard at the end of season, but now they are having an easy year due to lack of constant resistance from the best clubs. Feyenoord and Psv are super unreliable, they can win a top game, but also lose to the clubs at the bottom ranks. Its been a really weird year.

Ajax amd Vitesse both are pretty constant hence their on top, but they played a couple of weird games too.
The rest is just mehhhh.....

Are you referring to Bony? He plays PL now.

whats the general opinion there bout Vitesse as one team whos name I never write uses it as a farm club

You mean Chelsea 2?

Their fans love how they're suddenly at the top of the league, but yeah... over half the team is borrowed from Chelsea so nobody takes them serious. :lol:

Should make same rule as in EPL that you cant loan more than 1 player from each club. That rule should be made global :D:D

Sounds good to me too. I find it annoying howmany players dissapear to PL clubs and vice-versa

So do I! I also want to see the one called "Winter's Tale" with Colin Ferrell and Russell Crowe--kind of a time travel/past life thing. Supposed to be out Valentine's Day. Sure hope it comes here!

Yeah, that looks like it has the potential to either be really good or really cheesy. I'm hoping it's good. Out on Valentine's here. :up:

4 mornings to new song :hyper:

0nNaUxS.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzjc4wYjCf1rj5g7b.gif

Back
Top Bottom