PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_n01mqqEVKl1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Oh, and you might just be VERY smart of you ask a mod to delete both post. I don't think you realise that EVERYONE can see this thread. And by that I mean everyone. PGP isn't really a thread to discuss this.
That's why I asked you to PM in the first place. I'm not feeling awkward by this becuase I;ve been through it. But it can be super awkward for other people.

Oh, and you might just be VERY smart of you ask a mod to delete both post. I don't think you realise that EVERYONE can see this thread. And by that I mean everyone. PGP isn't really a thread to discuss this.
That's why I asked you to PM in the first place. I'm not feeling awkward by this becuase I've been through it. But it can be super awkward for other people.

Taylor swift. Lol, I'm kinda glad she's not known over here.

She was rather 'cute' when she first got into the business. I actually even liked her at first. But then she let her "true colors" shine and began acting like the world owed her something while seemingly screwing her way through Hollywood and the music business at the same time. I can't respect people like that. Especially when the music turned into the SAME thing over and over. "Wahhhh poor me this guy SUCKS".

I'm so glad you can identify a seal , instead of calling it a sealion. :lmao:
People keep messing them up. Its a plague.

yeah like most of the countries, here it´s called "hylje" which has no similarities and then theres also this

128MKjR.jpg

That's why I asked you to PM in the first place. I'm not feeling awkward by this becuase I;ve been through it. But it can be super awkward for other people.

:hug: thanks

:reject: I'm still working on my U2 calendar for 2014. Just have been really busy with no time to work on it. :sigh: But it is getting there :hmm: and it will start in Feb. or March so it won't matter if it's a bit late. :D

Awesome comet! I'm receiving my new concert camera today. So I'm ready for those Irish lads!!

Back
Top Bottom