PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So over the summer, we bought Lil'CK a little digital recorder as his reward for straight As all through 1st grade. You know, one of those $30 ones that basically records, plays back, and has an option to delete. Nothing extravagant.

He's since turned it into an art form less than 6mos later. :doh:
It's like living with U2! :lol::lol:

1545219_563269037085218_1611869853_n.jpg

:lol:

:hyper: Oh really now?

Yes. But the ending is so much more fun that the beginning that it's hard to go back and polish up the start.

Okay, so I start two new jobs this week in addition to the nine credits I'm taking this semester and I'm starting to get genuinely nervous about the amount of busy I'm going to be.

:wave::wave:

quick hellos!

Domo -good luck w packing and the actaull trip if i miss you b4 u leave!

CK :lol::applaud::lol: lil CK

jeevy good luck with your New Jobs and school!

what the heck is the site that can not be named
U2.com ? :lol:

:( end of stay todasy have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

i have 5 more 6 more days now. Just an early packer.
First trip abroad... ever. First flight, ever.

Those shootings make me feel sick, and sad.
I'll never understand how somebody can be so sick , and create such trauma to all the people who are involved ... Sick sick sick!!!

Wow, domo. Congratulations, and good luck. I'll go abroad for the first time this summer too, when I take my daughter to Costa Rica. I'm really, really hoping that this does not coincide with U2's shows in my area!!

Yes. But the ending is so much more fun that the beginning that it's hard to go back and polish up the start.

Okay, so I start two new jobs this week in addition to the nine credits I'm taking this semester and I'm starting to get genuinely nervous about the amount of busy I'm going to be.

:hug: Feel free to shoot me a PM here if you need beta-ing.

If you prefer email or LJ info, just let me know. :up:

Thanks Jeevey! Then we are both spoiled rotten :cute: Costa Rica sounds awesome. I have a friend that's working in Dominican Republic,
And seeing all those funky little islands there is still on my list too.
So awesome of you to take your daughter. My parents never traveled with me. So its a true gift. Good luck and be safe :)

visited new album thread :crack:

1Dje5wF.gif

hehe , going there now.

If you're going to the Dominican Republic, can I have a spot in your suitcase? :D

Bleh, I have far too many things to do for a sunday. Procrastrination's always fun.

In Finnish there is no word for "please"

Wikipedia says it better than me: "Finnish has only gender-neutral pronouns and completely lacks grammatical gender. "
Yup, we're that equal!

And maybe more interestingly, the pronoun se (it) is replacing hän (he/she) in spoken language. So not only does Finnish not have gender dependent 3rd person singular pronouns, in spoken language there's no distinction between human/non-human either. Moreover, it's the pronoun for non-human entities (it as opposed to he/she) that's taking over everything and not the other way round.

If you're going to the Dominican Republic, can I have a spot in your suitcase? :D

Bleh, I have far too many things to do for a sunday. Procrastrination's always fun.

Depends on what's in it for meeeee :wink:

Again. JJ you'd have to give me something in return.
A nice lodge in finland+ deck chair during the Aurora Borealis displays? :wink:

Oh man, hilarious album thread. They actually try to make people believe that that clip is real :lmao: it sounds like crap, the quality recording audio is even more crap.

People should listen to it through proper headphone's. You can intermediately tell the difference between fake and studio quality.

Oh man, hilarious album thread. They actually try to make people believe that that clip is real :lmao: it sounds like crap, the quality recording audio is even more crap.

People should listen to it through proper headphone's. You can intermediately tell the difference between fake and studio quality.

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

This GIF is gonna get a workout this week, I think.

When do grammys start? NIN , Dave Grohl, U2 nominated , sounds like a good party to me :D

Back
Top Bottom