PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Typical , I have an muy importante appointment at 9 in the morning tomorrow , that's 8 hours from now and I'm all awake and can not sleep.

I'm awaken, :crack: lol , No the bootlegs make me wanna go crazy even more and i'll end up sining songs in my head all night!!

I'm awaken, :crack: lol , No the bootlegs make me wanna go crazy even more and i'll end up sining songs in my head all night!!

Awake!! I meant awake!! Not stupid I swear. ;-) autocorrect is just my bestie.

Typical , I have an muy importante appointment at 9 in the morning tomorrow , that's 8 hours from now and I'm all awake and can not sleep.

:shifty: Muy importante appointment?

And CHork get a droid tablet, lol. Ipads are very easy to use, but fucking expensive and DO NOT SUPPORT FLASH. Which is a pain in the ass, as most online videos run on flash, lol. Android is easier to customise, pleasant to use and cheaper.

If you're on a plane trip you'd be best off downloading the stuff you want to read in advance(copy/paste in docs, save on the tablet). A tablet with mobile internet is pretty much a waste of money IMO. Wifi is enough.

I need to start saving certain...ahem....reading material to my phone. I used to copy/paste to emails but Gmail is a whore since it's last update. :madwife:

And I just realized I don't have Passengers on the laptop. And I dont have a cd copy. :panic: I thought I had it burned somewhere....dangit now I gotta find a full download again. :doh:

Yeah, had to drop by on the UWV office to hear that having another month of support would be worthless. I'm stopping this shit and going ton vacation. Told them I'm not gonna write 4 letters in 2 weeks in front of my vacation :sexywink: I'm going AWAY FROM HERE. WHOOOHOOOO.

vGRDTJvVNZpWoSi.gif

My shit is done for the day.

And CHork get a droid tablet, lol. Ipads are very easy to use, but fucking expensive and DO NOT SUPPORT FLASH. Which is a pain in the ass, as most online videos run on flash, lol. Android is easier to customise, pleasant to use and cheaper.

If you're on a plane trip you'd be best off downloading the stuff you want to read in advance(copy/paste in docs, save on the tablet). A tablet with mobile internet is pretty much a waste of money IMO. Wifi is enough.

Agreed re: wifi. Spanks! :up:

U2.com Zoo Mods ‏@U2comZooMods 15m
Good morning everyone! Make sure that passport is valid, you have enough time to renew :)

:ohmy::shifty:

Back
Top Bottom