PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave::wave::wave:

:angry::angry::angry:

i was srtuck in my nabe for 8 days b/c I couldn't fiund my key!

m=y buildinbg is safe enught to leave for a quik errnad or 2 in the area....
I knowe B/c I've done it by accident!

even once or twice fallen asleep w/o making sure locked and leaving the house for hours and hours BY ACCIDENT ooops!:ohmy:

Now I WOULDN'T do that knowingly - hrs & hrs but went out for food and home stuff down the street

finally had to get a new lock anmd was finally able to be here ....

don't think i can catch up but will be here later in the new week ues or Weds

HOPE U ALL are good! :wave::heart:

:uhoh: So basically I'm not allowed to criticise the band anymore here either?

Sorry but I think you can be a great fan and still be critical of their work... Sure some of those guys are overdoing it on the negativity, but I do agree that some things suck...

i don't mind a few negative comments here & therwe on our thread

must leave :sad:

soon to see yas ( plural)

When is the Super bowl performance thing going to happen ?
I'f I'm going to miss it due to my flight : I'll have to find the first computer on our overlay to see videomaterial ASAP.

Firstworldproblemswithu2

The SuperBowl is Feb 2nd. Game time is I think 6pm or so....no idea when the 30-60 sec commercial will actually air. Maybe as we get closer to the 2nd we'll hear something??

They're NOT performing. Bruno Mars is the scheduled halftime performer, with special guests Red Hot Chili Peppers. And seeing as how Paul McG is getting a Billboard award that same day in Cannes, France, odds are the band will be with him and not the NFL. (Or at least B will put in an appearance with McG...)

Edit: HI DAZZ! *waves* Sorry to miss ya!

20130123123124H.jpg

When is the Super bowl performance thing going to happen ?
I'f I'm going to miss it due to my flight : I'll have to find the first computer on our overlay to see videomaterial ASAP.

Firstworldproblemswithu2

It's the night of your flight :lol: So you'll likely will have a layover at that point in China or something.

Taiwan that is yes. but if they are bot performing , I don really care about it

More time to eat, sleep, rave , repeat on the airport. :lol:

It's still ridiculously warm here, I'm sitting in my room with the window open, lol. The sun is shining as well. probably somewhere between +5 and +10 ish. Still t-shirt weather.

We've had a week of really mild weather here, up around 40 or 45 degrees, which has been fabulous. Now it' back to the super cold for a few days.

So...this gem showed up in EYKIW earlier.
Guys, the new single is about the hidden kinks within, that we keep Invisible to the rest is the world. It's a different kind of love song, alright. In the video/commercial, a masked leather clad female (Miley Cyrus?) whips a prone Bono who is secured to a trainers table in the Denver Broncos locker room at halftime whilst the rest of U2 performs on the field fronted by Beyonce. Bono is clothed in nothing but a shiny red pair of headphones.

The slogan:

"Bono loves... (wait for it..)
Beats
"

:wink:

I sense a PLEBA challenge. :lmao:

who is the twitter account from?
Is it some guy from priniple or LN ?

Back
Top Bottom