PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not the most creative thread title but we were in need of it - quick and dirty :shifty:

I didn't even get a chance to catch up on the old one - you guys were busy while I was at swim practice. I did happen to see that GG has a bottle of Jameson. *waits patiently for hers* (on the rocks, plz, kthx)

Zooey awesome thread title. :hi5::love:

Oh, honestly. What doesn't that man like?

Someday there'll be a picture of him next to a pile of bricks, and there it will be. :lol:

:lmao: QFT!!! :shifty:

3588-29.jpg

:lmao: What a pout!!!!

:combust:

Not the most creative thread title but we were in need of it - quick and dirty :shifty:

I didn't even get a chance to catch up on the old one - you guys were busy while I was at swim practice. I did happen to see that GG has a bottle of Jameson. *waits patiently for hers* (on the rocks, plz, kthx)

Hee nice thread!

Expect bad spelling from me quite soon. *hands glass to Zu* Want ice in there?

:uhoh: I didn't realise that the bottle had only 1/3rd of its contents still in it. I drank a weeeee bit more on my birthday than I remember!

I :heart: BEdge. That is all. In that pic above he's all "Dayum, girlfriend!" :lol:

Cori, you look BEEEEYOOOOOTEEEEFUUUUUL in your b'day pic. I wish I could grow my hair that long (no patience). And I am covetous of that necklace.

Thanks, ladies. :kiss:

I'm growing my hair out again after a few years of having it just shy of shoulder length. Having layers in it helps, but I need to get them trimmed every 3-4 months or so - I can tell it's time when I start getting pissed off at my hair. :lol:

I :heart: BEdge. That is all. In that pic above he's all "Dayum, girlfriend!" :lol:

Cori, you look BEEEEYOOOOOTEEEEFUUUUUL in your b'day pic. I wish I could grow my hair that long (no patience). And I am covetous of that necklace.

:hi5: In case you didn't notice from my sig, I love me some BEdge too. :wink:

I think I forgot to comment on that pic, but Cori looked really cute indeed. :D

:wave: ohai VP!

There you go. Give him a nap, bring him some Evian water. Then POUNCE!

Now THAT's love!

I think B's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there's not much floppy about him.

Oh I'm fine with just oggling for a while. Watching him sleep. Perhaps sneak up to him and rest my head on his chest. :shifty: Hear his heartbeat...

Though, if he were wearing leather. :shifty: That'd be a different story.

GG/Jem, I was all excited that you might be able to go to Athens...sorry you couldn't work it out. :(

VP. :love::kiss::hyper:

I know. Its just too much too soon. ( Moneywise. :sad: )

I will have to represent Pleba by myself. :ohmy::shifty:

Ni wanted to know where his hammer was

I asked him why and he said he needed to build an ark for Brussels :angry:

:lmao:

:lmao:

NI. :love::bow:

Back
Top Bottom