PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good afternoon ! :wave:

Nice video of new years day, must have been very wet. *snerk*

:flirt: Look who we got there.

Get yer arse on MSN, I left you a couple of offline messages. :wink:

Also I'm trying to burn Hannover right now with the program VP told me about. Hope this is gonna work, if the dvd turns out screwed it'll be a lot of money wasted.

I still have to find the right place for it, but look what I found yesterday! :D
bonoguitar.jpg

WANT. :drool:

:lol: That was exactly what I said when I saw it. And I bought it immediately. Apparently Edge's explorer exists, but I've never found that one yet. Domo said she could perhaps order them. :D

For the record, it's a miniature of about 26cm/10inch. But it's hand made from wood, incredibly detailed and even has tiny nylon strings!:love:
I saw one in Utrecht every time I went there by train, walked past the store with lots of band goodies(no u2 stuff besides this one tho) and it had this guitar. One day I decided that I wanted it so much I was going to buy it... and it was gone. Turned out to be sold 5 minutes before I got there. :doh:
So when I saw it yesterday, I just had to have it. Also found a Best of 1990-2000 guitar tab book! :D

:flirt: Look who we got there.

Get yer arse on MSN, I left you a couple of offline messages. :wink:

Also I'm trying to burn Hannover right now with the program VP told me about. Hope this is gonna work, if the dvd turns out screwed it'll be a lot of money wasted.

Hah! I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT GRETSCH... Its cool to see how a little shizhole like my Middelburg, finds you some cool new stuff. :hug:

Wich program are you using ?

Next time I badly want to see that store in amsterdam... Drooling over the drooms.

:lmao: Oh god. Our old dvds had a capacity of 350 MB. I don't even want to know how old they are, my new empty dvd DL's have 7 GIGABYTE. What a difference!

Hah! I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT GRETSCH... Its cool to see how a little shizhole like my Middelburg, finds you some cool new stuff. :hug:

Wich program are you using ?

:wink: Well there is a surprise. Were you planning to order those Explorers or should I start looking online for one? :shifty:

I'm using convert x to dvd, VP said it was a great program and it seems to be pretty useful. Though I have yet to see the result as I just started burning. :uhoh:

:wink: Well there is a surprise. Were you planning to order those Explorers or should I start looking online for one? :shifty:

I'm using convert x to dvd, VP said it was a great program and it seems to be pretty useful. Though I have yet to see the result as I just started burning. :uhoh:

I used it and it worked fine for me, burned the brooklyn bridge and superbowl concert on a dvd.

I'll look it up now

BTW Thora, just wanted to let you know my last post in the Lost thread wasn't directed at you, I was actually posting after the post above yours, but I hadn't refreshed the screen in a while and you sneaked in there. ;)

No worries. :)

Just saw the NYD video. :drool:

So today is our big Hawaiian BBQ that my team is organizing and hosting, and the forecast is for rain. It's pretty gloomy looking out there already. :lol: I'm wearing a skirt, flip flops and a t-shirt. :lol: Ah well. It does rain in Hawaii from time to time. :wink:

:yes:

Apparently on Monday Megan and Andrew went to do some errands and came back with four of them - Mom says Dad nearly bought some yesterday for the trip back :lol: (They ended up getting timbits instead, it'd be funny if they'd ended up at Kristen's Timmy's *g* I doubt Mom went with him to get them, but it'd be funny if Kristen said she saw a grey haired version of me at work :wink:)

:lol: You should have told them to come to mine.

I think I am going to pick up some persians tomorrow!:shifty:

My hubby ends up at Kristen's Timmies every day!!:crack:

Ya and when he came on through drive thru on Tuesday I told him to tell you I was sorry for forgetting ZooTv :doh:

Boy, I wish I knew someone who lived in Canada. I hear they make these amazing things called Persians. I'd love to try one some day :sigh:

I can bring you some to Chicago. They're be a few days old though but still pretty good :drool:

:giggle: But won't she figure out who you are from this post then?

:lol: I don't think so - she was only looking for pictures after I was talking about the leather and the rain. I pointed her to the 360 thread; I don't know how much she'll poke around.

It's not the end of the world if she figures out who I am, though.

I just checked directions to Minneapolis. It's a 15 hr drive for me.

Do it anyway, so I can meet you. :wink:

As highly appealing as that is, 15 hrs away is doubtful. I'm still holding onto some optimism that you can be convinced that Montreal is in your best interest, though. :wink:

I'm fairly decent at US geography, but I was thinking Minneapolis is much closer to Milwaukee than it is - I looked into a trip there some years back with some baseball buddies. I was promised plenty of beer and brats if I went. I was wrong about their proximity, obviously, boo.

I just checked directions to Minneapolis. It's a 15 hr drive for me. :lol:

GG, what a COOL guitar! Was it expensive?

Do it!! I'll be there :sexywink:

I'm driving 12 hours to get to Chicago, then driving 15 hours from Chicago to Montreal, then driving 6 hours from Montreal to Toronto, then either driving 9 hours from Toronto to Philly or taking a long ass train ride.
Then fly home from Philly and a week later drive 7 hours from Thunder Bay to Minneapolis and back :wink:

.....and all the while getting little to no sleep lining up super early and camping out. Man, I'm tired just thinking about it :crack:

Wow! Are you realistically going to be able to do that on so little sleep? Do you have someone to at least split the driving with?

I don't mean to sound preachy, just concerned. :hug: I just know how exhausting doing multiple consecutive shows in GA is.

All these new rain-soaked pictures of Bono in leather are seriously distracting me.

I can't work under these conditions!

I mean, COME ON! Just look at that GQ mother-effer.

As Christian Bale would yell: "It's fucking distracting!"

I mean, COME ON! Just look at that GQ mother-effer.

As Christian Bale would yell: "It's fucking distracting!"

the man's a menace I tell you.

and thanks now for putting THAT song in my head for the rest of the day. :lol:

(it's ok tho really, my kids and I yell that around our house all the time :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom