PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you not like the chicago show, weldy?

hey ZU :hug: how was monday without the ?? prep period?

I'll get over there, amy,the pics will be around and i've cut & pasted plenty of Bono & Edge photos :drool::drool::drool:
AND some good ones of Adam & Lary and some of the ones with either 3 or all 4 of them in good photos as well!

The photos wil be there for a few hours at least but not my friends.........

Thanks for asking! It was fine. The kids didn't seem to mind, since we did, like 3 separate activities in the 95 minute period. But by the end of the last class we wer all a bit burnt out.

yuz welcome!

i could see that!( being a bit burnt out.. SO this will be your monday for now. hopefully you'll all adjust.

Did you get to see/hear any of ther vids tonignt from Moscow?
.....did you mention the extended "get up, stand up" "snippet" earlier?

Nope I didn't mention it. I saw a couple vids of tonight. The rain pics are soooo cool.

on another note, my mom sent me a friend request on fb. :shifty:

My mom and daughter are on mine, that is why my posts are pg!!!:shifty:

Yeah, I keep things fairly PG on my FB too, since I have my parents and a few other family members, etc. on there. :lol: My mom and dad never do anything on there, mostly because I'm pretty sure they don't know how the site works. :laugh:

Pretty much. :lol: I don't mind too much about my parents seeing crazy stuff - they know I'm nuts, and often encourage me in my craziness. :lol: It's more the other people that don't need to know that kind of thing. :wink:

Nice new avi, btw! :combust:

I continue to resist FB. I spend so much time on here already so I'm afraid to join another place!

BTW Thora, just wanted to let you know my last post in the Lost thread wasn't directed at you, I was actually posting after the post above yours, but I hadn't refreshed the screen in a while and you sneaked in there. ;)

When I was a kid we used to get these ginormous cinnamon donuts called persians... is it the same at all?

Persians are like a donut with a pink frosting on it! They are amazing!!! They are only made in Thunder Bay, but I have brought them on trips with me for friends that are homesick! Zooey, I bet Kristen can bring some to Chicago!: love:

They both sound delicious... I've recently become addicted to these chocolate-iced doughnuts that a bakery here called Brumby's makes... they are soooo good. :drool: It tastes like they've mixed a bit of strawberry icing in with the chocolate, and ... phwoar. :drool:

Hi to anyone who is online :wave: :hug:

Sorry for not being online today...I was at the zoo celebrating my birthday

Happy Birthday Weldy! :yippie: :hug: Good to see you around these parts again. :)

Congrats Ali for getting your ticket...I apologize for not saying this earlier :up: :hug:

No need to apologise! :hug: I'm not expecting anyone to get excited about shows on the other side of the planet. :wink:

I know my brother is on FB, but I have so far resisted the urge to send him a friend request. I'm not sure if he'd friend me or not, and sometimes I wonder if we'd both be happier in ignorance of some of each other's ... quirks. *L*

Zooey, sounds like it's a pretty full-on day without that preparation bit. :hug:

So... was Mr Clayton still wearing his white clothes in all this rain...?

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

YAY YAY YAY:hyper:

awwww, hun, are u kidding.....since they don't tour as often down under......
and if you sometimes even have to wait to see IF they tour DU, then you (and collective U2 Aussie fans) have to decide whether go the more expensive route first and go to europe, or NA.... in case they don't.

that's a honkin' lot of $$$ and physical effort so.....yeah i'm excited for you and the other aussies we don't see here on PGP anymore.

i had an Aussie aquaintence in another fandom who came to East Lansing Mich a bunch of years in a row....23? hr fligfht

And i HOPE gluey if she wnts to go> CAN go either in NZ or in your country!! :fingerscrossed:

:combust:

90549483fionaadam.jpg

So... was Mr Clayton still wearing his white clothes in all this rain...?

He was ;)

90549542fionaadam.jpg

Well, I did Europe last year (or bits of it, at least), so I'm extra lucky they're bringing the tour down here now. For the Melbourne show at least I'll know the area!

That's a long trip to do every year... although I wouldn't mind taking a big holiday every year. :wink:
It's kinda silly, I haven't visited any of the countries closer to Aus yet, like NZ and all of South-East Asia. One of these days... I was hoping to build a NZ holiday around U2 shows when they toured there next, but the timing of this one is too awkward. I'll just have to go another time. :D

I hope gluey can make it too! I haven't been able to get on facebook properly since I moved... they've blocked it at work, and it's too much of a pain to spend long on there on my phone.

I'd better finish up at work and head home... got to pack up some superfluous stuff to take up to my parents' garage on the weekend.

Seeya :wave:

ETA: Hi/Bye comet! :wave:

*resists urge to say something about wet t-shirt competitions*

...Oops. :uhoh:

By the way, I think I'm missing a reference with the name of the thread... *L*

*gone*

Oh my god, I just caught my coworker lurking in PLEBA.

:lol:

I told her I wasn't telling her what my screen name was. :shifty:

I told her about Happy Bono last Friday, and am going to burn some bootlegs for her. She's a bigger U2 fan than I realized! I shared a link to the NYD video from today's show,and then I look over and see a very familiar blue screen on her desktop!

*dying*

:giggle: But won't she figure out who you are from this post then?

Back
Top Bottom