PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I need to see a lot more of this:

e53b826db1dbd6ce478f900cb8245f2c.jpg

This is a beautiful photo. :love:

Oh my god, I just caught my coworker lurking in PLEBA.

:lol:

I told her I wasn't telling her what my screen name was. :shifty:

I told her about Happy Bono last Friday, and am going to burn some bootlegs for her. She's a bigger U2 fan than I realized! I shared a link to the NYD video from today's show,and then I look over and see a very familiar blue screen on her desktop!

*dying*

This. is. hilarious.

I told her about Happy Bono last Friday, and am going to burn some bootlegs for her. She's a bigger U2 fan than I realized! I shared a link to the NYD video from today's show,and then I look over and see a very familiar blue screen on her desktop!

*dying*

It's funny, because I swear she found it on her own! We were talking about Bono, and she must have gone in search of pictures, because she was in one of those "Leather Day" threads. :lol:

This is great! Maybe she's already on here though, and you just don't know HER screen name! :lol:

Well, she wasn't logged in when I was looking at her screen, so I can only assume she's not. I'm pretty sure she's not.

Hey Kristen - Mom and Dad stayed in T Bay for a couple days after moving Megan in...

Mom has now been exposed to the addictiveness that are persians :lol:

Persians!:drool:

:yes:

Apparently on Monday Megan and Andrew went to do some errands and came back with four of them - Mom says Dad nearly bought some yesterday for the trip back :lol: (They ended up getting timbits instead, it'd be funny if they'd ended up at Kristen's Timmy's *g* I doubt Mom went with him to get them, but it'd be funny if Kristen said she saw a grey haired version of me at work :wink:)

I think I am going to pick up some persians tomorrow!:shifty:

My hubby ends up at Kristen's Timmies every day!!:crack:

Boy, I wish I knew someone who lived in Canada. I hear they make these amazing things called Persians. I'd love to try one some day :sigh:

Actually you'd have to know someone who lived in Thunder Bay, it's a specialty there *g* (Pity they wouldn't survive the trip down - but they probably wouldn't pass customs :lol: Some people in Duluth know what persians are!)

I am going to give these Thunder Bay inhabitants the benefit of the doubt and assume that the persians in question are not four-legged furry domestic animals that go 'miaow'...?

Or two-legged humans from Iran, for that matter. :wink:

In other news, I just bought GA tickets to Brisbane! :D A friend says his fiancé got him and his mates and me all GAs to Melbourne as well... and I'm going for Perth in... 41 minutes.

:hyper:

Is there any way I could make a living by sitting at my computer and singing along at the top of my lungs with my iPod? :hmm:

Is there any way I could make a living by sitting at my computer and singing along at the top of my lungs with my iPod? :hmm:

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing the other night about making gifs of leather-clad Bono. :drool: I've spent far too much time doing it.

When I was a kid we used to get these ginormous cinnamon donuts called persians... is it the same at all?

I am going to give these Thunder Bay inhabitants the benefit of the doubt and assume that the persians in question are not four-legged furry domestic animals that go 'miaow'...?

Or two-legged humans from Iran, for that matter. :wink:

Persians are like a donut with a pink frosting on it! They are amazing!!! They are only made in Thunder Bay, but I have brought them on trips with me for friends that are homesick! Zooey, I bet Kristen can bring some to Chicago!:love:

I wish you were doing TO or Montreal....It would be so great to meet you!:hug:

And thank you for the persians explanation, I guess they are different than the San Diego persians then. These had no frosting, they were like a giant glazed donut, but with a cinnamon flavor and no hole. They were also very :drool:

Happy birthday! :)

Weldy! It's been aaaaages. :ohmy: Happy Birthday!

Well bonocomet...I haven't been on the forum as much since last September because I didn't feel like it and plus I didn't want to spoil myself incase I do decide to "find" a ticket to the Chicago show.

Thanks for the warm wishes though...I don't feel 27 yet...but I know it'll hit me sooner or later. :hug:

*dying*

:lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears*

this post is full of WIN !!!!:applaud::applaud::wink:

I had a fun night out...met my sis to help your pick out fabric for the new recliner she wants to get...she came in with 8 dhe's seen on line and we left with h3 having xoroxes of 3 sghe picked,
SHe'll be getting 6" x6" swatches for those three in the mail in a few days.Then we went to dinner and she picked uppart of my tab ( which she does esp towards the latere part of the month) at a place she's been too plenty of times , but introduced it to me ? 6- 8 week back!
Then we head uptown togther and split off to our respective neighborhoods.
And even thpough it was STILL gray ( #4 1/2 days) we didn't get rainjed on!:applaud:
then was on the phone with a friend. Good :heart: Times!

how is everyone else?
Did yopu have a nice B-D Weldy?

Back
Top Bottom