PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm usually happy to lend out books, CDs and DVDs, to share my love of whatever. But I get peeved if people keep it more than a week or so. Or at least acknowledge that yes, I still have it, and I will watch it soon.

I should know better than to lend stuff out to people with two young kids (this guy with the DVD), and my coworker who is ALWAYS busy with her social life (she has season 1 of Arrested Development).

Guy coworker was off this past week, so hopefully he'll be bringing it back next week. Then my coworker who was lurking in PLEBA wants to borrow it as well. But I've loaned her loads of stuff, and she always has it back quickly.

*pokes the Montreal/TO python-distracted people and tries to look cute enough to get floor space* :wink:

Drea, so far the room in Montreal is just the two of us, so if you want a spot, it's yours. :) TO is us, Amy and probably Mucca (she was supposed to be in for the postponed date, haven't talked to her since) but if you want to split 5 ways, that's cool...just let me know if it's for one or both nights. :)

Sorry, I'm a little distracted tonight. :drunk:

I don't like to lend stuff like that either :reject: In 10th grade my friend asked me to borrow JT from me, and I was like..."Uhhh...well...no" But I was so thrilled she was getting into it, so I bought her a copy of it instead :lol: :doh:

I have floor space in both Montreal and Toronto :D

:wave: Sorry...very distracted, always :giggle:

Drea, so far the room in Montreal is just the two of us, so if you want a spot, it's yours. :) TO is us, Amy and probably Mucca (she was supposed to be in for the postponed date, haven't talked to her since) but if you want to split 5 ways, that's cool...just let me know if it's for one or both nights. :)

Sorry, I'm a little distracted tonight. :drunk:

I'm assuming "us" to be you and Kristen? The same for TO? I'll gladly take up space in both *g*

OMG! :lmao : Glow PYTHON is more like it. :shifty : :silent :

:lmao::silent:

I wouldn't mind a bite from that snake :shifty :

WIN!!!!!!!!!! :love::lol:

And OMG, speaking of gloworms ( :lmao : ), does anybody remember those stuffed cute worm toys that when you'd squeeze them, they'd glow in the dark?! I don't remember what they were called, but they were pretty popular in the 80's or 90's. :lmao :

I have a non soft tooy one that you put up to a lanp to generate and it glows. I loved it as a kid. :love:

IMG00181-20100828-0412.jpg

:lol : - Glow-worm! I saw that picture earlier and didn't even notice. Clearly I'm not yet properly trained in surveillance.

Dinner - yum.

Gelato - super yum!

Impulse buy of a ridiculous costume jewelry necklace that was so awesome I had to buy it, even though I'm so not a jewelry person - :drool :

Now I have to rethink my outfit for birthday karaoke tomorrow night so I can wear it. :reject :

YOu must do more observation trainingl. :tsk::shifty: Sugh a hardship. :shifty:

Gelato. :drool:

Pic of jelwery?

Glad you had a gid night. :D

I already promised my friend I would get a picture of me in the necklace tomorrow night. :up:

And you guys are such enablers! *fingers itching to go to Expedia to see how much flights are* :scream:

:lol:

Well, I tell you what. If I win Mega Millions tonight, I'm in. Stay tuned. :wink:

:cute: You can cut out things like...eating. :lol:

I don't like to lend stuff like that either :reject: In 10th grade my friend asked me to borrow JT from me, and I was like..."Uhhh...well...no" But I was so thrilled she was getting into it, so I bought her a copy of it instead : lol: :doh:

:wave: Sorry...very distracted, always :giggle:

That sounds like something I'd do. :lol:

I'm assuming "us" to be you and Kristen? The same for TO? I'll gladly take up space in both *g*

No, us = Sarah and I. Sorry if you're disappointed. :wink: :lol: But Kristen is staying in the same hotels.

cori needs to join the party in Montreal! :hi5:

YES!

And of course there are two nights ... are you all doing both?

Do you think it's even possible to get a GA for each without paying through the nose? :(

And of course there are two nights ... are you all doing both?

Do you think it's even possible to get a GA for each without paying through the nose? :(

Nope - I'm just going to the Saturday night concert. I want to enjoy the city while I'm there, as I've never been before, so I'm just going to one show. :)

I have no clue. I still have to find myself a ticket. :lol:

:scream:

I tell myself I'm saving for Ireland, but then I tell myself "who are you kidding? You know that shit will go out the window and you'll end up charging half of it anyway, so what's another extra trip?" :shifty:

I already promised my friend I would get a picture of me in the necklace tomorrow night. :up:

And you guys are such enablers! *fingers itching to go to Expedia to see how much flights are* :scream:

yay at pic.

Enabking is one of our strongpijts. :shifty::love::lol:

We seem like fun people online, right? I guarantee you, we're fun x 10 in person. :wink: :lol:

This. :shifty::love:

I tell myself I'm saving for Ireland, but then I tell myself "who are you kidding? You know that shit will go out the window and you'll end up charging half of it anyway, so what's another extra trip?" :shifty:

You're a huge fan...seriously, not trying to sway you one way or the other with this post, but it makes sense to me that if you can't do both in one year, to wait for Ireland during a year where they're not on your continent. :)

I do realize though that there are many, many things to do in the nation that have nothing to do with the band...but I think that for me, going to the usual U2 sites and at least having a spark of hope that I'd run into them would be a large part of the appeal for me.

That's why I'm actually thinking about it. :shifty:

dpm't thin. Do. :shifty:

This. :wink:

Sarah. :love: has random memory of runnign to get pizza with sarah in toronto. :lmao: :love:

Nope - I'm just going to the Saturday night concert. I want to enjoy the city while I'm there, as I've never been before, so I'm just going to one show. :)

I have no clue. I still have to find myself a ticket. :lol:

I think the rest of us are going to both, though. and chances are, Thora will be convinced to, as well. :wink:

There are 2 shows, GA's are not expensive, and almost all of us are going to be there....I wasn't going to do this show, but it is too good of an opportunity to see everyone and have fun to pass up!!!! The hotel will be split 4 ways too!:wink:

Did we convince you yet?:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom