PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just made homemade pizza, but I cheated and picked up premade dough. Not in a kneading mood. I'll send you some!

Poor drunken Jem with her hard toast. :cute:

Sarah said that if it wasn't for possible overseas issues with the phone, she'd buy it, because she doesn't want you to "needs the money." :lol:

I wan tt he pizza. I burnt mine coz Im a dumbass distarcted my leateher. :drool::lol:. :angry::lol:

Damn hard toast, as not the same :lol:

Awww Sarah. :love::cute::lol:

Ha, great minds, about the international thing. :lol:

I still don't get the wifi thing on phones. :reject: Is it that the phone logs into wifi when it's available, so what you use doesn't come off your data plan?

Now there's a question I could have asked today! :der:

Yeah wifi canofetn be frree. IN Boston thety had it everywhere. In uk some of towns/ciotioes have frree wifi, some restaurants/bars have it. I use the 3Gmostly. :love:

I wish I could send both you and Thora some! I make giant square ones, and it's not like we need to gorge ourselves on pizza for days. :shifty:

Well, leateher is very distarcting, sweetie. :wink: :kiss:

:drool: I could come and take ca te or Toby ( tabasco sauce and the kittens :cute::lmao: ) and eat yoyr square pizza leftovers. :lmao:

Mokcing me. :angry::lol: Yes it us. :drool::combsut:

I just made homemade pizza, but I cheated and picked up premade dough. Not in a kneading mood. I'll send you some!

I wish I could send both you and Thora some! I make giant square ones, and it's not like we need to gorge ourselves on pizza for days. :shifty:

Well, leateher is very distarcting, sweetie. :wink: :kiss:

That sounds good! :drool: I have some frozen meatballs, cheese and english muffins. :lol: I think I'm going to make ghetto sort of pizza with no tomato sauce. :lol: Gotta make do with what I have until I can get groceries tomorrow.

Hi Kristen!

:drool: I could come and take ca te or Toby ( tabasco sauce and the kittens : cute:: lmao : ) and eat yoyr square pizza leftovers. : lmao:

Mokcing me. :angry::lol: Yes it us. :drool::combsut:

Thanks for the wifi info. :up:

Omg, the tabasco sauce! :lmao: You know, he'd still try to get up on that thing, even with it. :| You know what stopped him? Lemon juice. Slightly less gory looking. :wink: I always remember sending the pic to Sarah, and her saying "what happened? Did you kill Max to make him an example to the others?" :lmao: Crazy cats.

Remember the old PGP motto? "I mock because I love." :kiss: :lol:

Hey Kristen! :hug:

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-25-MoscowPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-25_23-09-40_P1310858.jpg

*dead*:combust::drool::faint:

Is that my new nic name? :lol :

Jem :hu g:

:lol::reject: My tpunng is special .:lol:

Thanks for the wifi info. :up :

Omg, the tabasco sauce! :lmao : You know, he'd still try to get up on that thing, even with it. : | You know what stopped him? Lemon juice. Slightly less gory looking. :wink : I always remember sending the pic to Sarah, and her saying "what happened? Did you kill Max to make him an example to the others?" :lmao : Crazy cats.

Remember the old PGP motto? "I mock because I love." :kiss : :lol :

:lol: LEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!! ( Misses Bri :lemonlove: :love: )

Tabasoo sauce. :love::lol:

:lmao: Max. :cute:\\Mock because jems a sdumbasse. :lol::love:

:kiss:

Mmm... pretty! :love:

I'm all about easy. :yes: Especially when I look at the clock, realize that I'm starving, and don't want to step away from the TV for too long. :lmao: :Lostmarathon: :nerd:

i saw what you said earlier about seeing all the early things that make sense now - how exciting! I've been anticipating doing a rewatch, and hoping to find things like that. :) I've only ever seen all but a handful of episodes once.

Amy! :hug:

Amy, Kristen, it's not like he needs to bring more attention to it. My god. :lol:

VP :hug:

My two roomies are here! :hyper:

It doesn't NEED more attention, but it doesn't hurt either! :lol:

Omg, I nearly choked when I saw that!!! Uh, like it needs to be highlighted even more, Bono? :shifty:
\\

IT can ne highlithgtd all it wants. :drool::lol:

:lmao:

Jem, you made my night with your drunk posts!!!:hug:

:lol: Not sure they qill mak emy mornging. Supposed to be geting last minute shoppig supplises for athens. Vote who wont; get up for this. :lmao:

:hug: Glad yo ,make your night. :hug::love:\

Thora. Enlighsh muffins. :cute:

I'm ok! :hug: I guess you would smell like donuts after working at Timmies! There are worse things you could smell like!:wink:

ETA: I might get the premium upgrade so I can go invisible too! It says 5 members, but only shows 2! :shifty:

:lol:: reject: My tpunng is special .: lol:

:lol: LEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!! ( Misses Bri :lemonlove: :love: )

Tabasoo sauce. :love::lol:

:lmao: Max. :cute:\\Mock because jems a sdumbasse. :lol::love:

I saw you talking about the whole Vampeirs or Vctims thing (or however you spelled it) recently, and you didn't know where it came from. It came from the thing above my avatar! I changed it, and you loved it, and then typed it a little wrong! :lol: :hug:

You got that right :lol :

I'm good, just sitting here smelling like donuts :lo l: Need to shower but I can't pull myself away from here :shifty :

How are you?

hahaha my bad toping. :reject:

mmmm donuts. :drool:

Is not roomie but might incvade your room alot, :love::lol::sexywink:

:up: to what i higlighted in red. :drool::shifty:

How true. :lol:

I'm good, just sitting here smelling like donuts :lol: Need to shower but I can't pull myself away from here :shifty:

:lol: !!!! That struck me funny! It must gross you out, but the rest of us are all "mmmm, donuts!" in a Homer Simpson voice.

Back
Top Bottom