PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah how cute were they? :shifty:

I'm good, just got back from the first training since early july. :lol: I'm totally wiped! But it was good to get up off my ass again and work out, and to see all my mates again(and prettyboy, ofcourse:whistle: ).

So I see you're quite well! :wink: Had a fun eve?

Aww, drunk posting! :rockon:

I'm sweaty posting. I went to a local man-made lake that has a great 2.8 mile trail around it. Usually I walk, and the most I'm able to jog at a time is about one song's worth, so about 3-4 minutes.

All this working out I've been doing is clearly doing something for me, for I think I jogged almost half of the distance! Whew. I'm wiped - I really pushed it.

This is so weird. I am SO not a workout person. What the hell happened?

Working out feels good doesn't it? :D

:uhoh: I'll join you in the sweaty department. I was so tired afterwards that I still haven't showered. I think I'll just go to bed without and shower tomorrow.

You could've jumped in the lake afterwards! :wink:

Aww, drunk posting! :rockon:

I'm sweaty posting. I went to a local man-made lake that has a great 2.8 mile trail around it. Usually I walk, and the most I'm able to jog at a time is about one song's worth, so about 3-4 minutes.

All this working out I've been doing is clearly doing something for me, for I think I jogged almost half of the distance! Whew. I'm wiped - I really pushed it.

This is so weird. I am SO not a workout person. What the hell happened?

Which lake did you go to?

Jogging/running is awesome. :love:

Watching Lost back for the very first time since I've seen all the episodes is awesome. Everything makes SO much more sense now. :lol: Now that I know all sorts of stuff about the island and so on, it's not so crazy after all. :lol: :nerd: Strange things that happened in the first season make sense! :lol: It wasn't all random, strange inexplicable things! Sorry. I'm just really excited about it all. :lol:

Working out feels good doesn't it?

I am finally forced to admit this is true. :grumpy:

:wink:

When I first started, I would feel both energized and exhausted at the same time. Now it mostly just leaves me feeling good.

I'm not hardcore - I'm trying to do 2-3 days (ideally 3) in the gym at work. I do about 30 minutes on the elliptical, and then do some basic strength-building exercises. I had the guy give me some ab exercises to do, and man, those just about kill me.

Which lake did you go to?

Green Lake! I always feel guilty driving 10 minutes to a place where I can walk/run, rather than just doing it in my own neighborhood, but I really love doing it at Green Lake. :lol:

When I first started, I would feel both energized and exhausted at the same time. Now it mostly just leaves me feeling good.

I'm not hardcore - I'm trying to do 2-3 days (ideally 3) in the gym at work. I do about 30 minutes on the elliptical, and then do some basic strength-building exercises. I had the guy give me some ab exercises to do, and man, those just about kill me.

Green Lake! I always feel guilty driving 10 minutes to a place where I can walk/run, rather than just doing it in my own neighborhood, but I really love doing it at Green Lake. :lol:

I could go in a boring scientific talk here on how working out literally makes you feel good due to substances being released in the brain when you do so, but I'll save you the hassle. :wink:

It's smarter to not do too much at the beginning, that's the common mistake people make. They start working out like crazy and get frustrated when their body complains about it. Just start slowly and work your way up. :)
Which excercises did you get?

I totally hear ya. Exercise sucks when you're first starting out, but once it becomes a regular thing, it's awesome. Which reminds me, I need to get back at it. I've gained too much weight in the past few months, and I'm feeling pretty lazy and sluggish. I'm sick and tired of it, so it's back to running I must go.

I love Green Lake! I used to go running there all the time when I was in Seattle. It's a great place. Nothing wrong with taking a little drive to go exercise - it sounds like it motivates you to be there, so as long as you're getting exercise, that's all that matters. :) I always go elsewhere too, as my neighborhood bores me. :lol: I've run here way too much, so I like to go to different neighborhoods where the scenery is a bit different.

Back
Top Bottom