PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, I know it sucks sometimes to be standing in a downpour, but how rude is it to have an umbrella at a concert? I would not be happy to be standing behind those people in the crowd with umbrellas.

You know, I know it sucks sometimes to be standing in a downpour, but how rude is it to have an umbrella at a concert? I would not be happy to be standing behind those people in the crowd with umbrellas.

Yeah, that would kinda be sucky.

For Seattle I'm planning on finding a clear poncho or something that I can bring, and whip out if it decides to rain. :lol: I don't care how dorky it may look, at least I'll be somewhat dry. :d

What? :ohmy: Clearly, you have not been eating the right cheese curds. Wet styrofoam?

I love them. But when they're fresh (and squeaky!), not after they've been shipped to me. I keep trying to tell my mom that - no, I don't want to take some home with me after a visit.

She means well. *sigh*
:shudder: It's the squeaking that gets me. :scream: OMG - I tried to eat them once, but couldn't stand that noise!!!! :yuck:

Nope - no way. If the guys are going to be wet, I'm going to be wet. :ohmy: :evil:

:lmao:

That is the right attitude!!!:shifty:

Whne I went to the Bon Jovi concert in Winnipeg, it was raining and umbrellas were not allowed. It was because of how it would block the view of others, so I rocked a poncho!:lol:

Welcome Julia!!!!:wave:

Yeah, that would kinda be sucky.

For Seattle I'm planning on finding a clear poncho or something that I can bring, and whip out if it decides to rain. :lol: I don't care how dorky it may look, at least I'll be somewhat dry. :d

good idea! When I met Ali's friends in Dallas, she was wearing a trash bag as a poncho and the shower cap from the hotel to cover her hair :lol:

Ok I just returned from RL for a bit and I need to catch up, but first I was thinking that the Larry girls must be melting a bit at about the 1:27 mark here yes? :cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00pU7yUpoU0

:giggle: In the blurb on U2.com it says "Edge and Larry" filmed it, so stealing the camera didn't happen - taking it for his turn did :wink: It's entirely too cute when Larry turns the camera on himself :cute: I think Adam knew what was going on too, given all the times he's been filming his bandmates :lol:

For zooey

larry-crazy-happy-comet.gif

Hm apple's website says the pros all are compatible with double layer. yet that laptop is different from mine, mine's the old version with a different graphical card as well. i cannot find mine on there :huh: I can't find the specifications of the bloody dvd burner.

ETA aha, march 2010 a new one
came out.

I forget-- are you in or near by Amsterdam?

Maybe there's Apple Specialty store (that's NOT an Apple store) that you could call?

Thanks VP and dazz. :hug: I'm doing much better. Dinner definitely helped.

And so did the picture thread. :drool: :wink: Holeee shit, yo. Some pretty amazing pictures! :love:

Cheese curds have a little bit of squeak to them when they're really fresh and at their most delicious. :yes:

right-click-save!
right-click-save!
right-click-save!
right-click-save!
right-click-save!
right-click-save!

*explodes*

Also, I'm attempting to burn a test DVD of some YouTube videos I downloaded and converting.

Fingers crossed it works.

And if it does, I'm probably going to blow my whole 4-day weekend with this.

:reject:

Like seriously :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom