PGP-Are We Vsmapriers or Vsmictims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SEE.........!!!

I posted yesterday something good would probably happen for you at the last moment!!!:hyper::hug::hyper:

You were SO right! :lol: :hug: :hug:

I'm just so cynical and was really pissed off about it all that I was convinced nothing good would happen. :lol: I was supposed to call her last night to chat, but she was out, so I called her this morning, as I knew she'd be home, and she was so excited that she could hang out with me now. :D

Yay! :D

I'm just so cynical and was really pissed off about it all that I was convinced nothing good would happen. :lol: I was supposed to call her last night to chat, but she was out, so I called her this morning, as I knew she'd be home, and she was so excited that she could hang out with me now. :D

yay!

well my B-D....... I had first 1, then another set of plans bya different person cancelled on me.
The THIRD person (hasn't been sleeping well) fell back to sleep so she called me like 15 mins before we were going to meet so we missed the movie.

We picked another movie theater/later that was playing what we wanted to see. I took my time looking at shops before I went over there I WAITED 70 mins and she wasn't there!

SO I left another message on her phone. She called ME while I was taking a bus to go do other things I wanted to in place of her not showing up.
It turned out she had trouble getting down to the b/c the SUbway lines she was using were messed up with construction . She was now where I HAD been.

We finally met up and had a fabulous Thai dinner ( b/c at THAT point I was hungry!)

SO it did work out.....in the end!

So I thot you could be as be as lucky!

Early toast :cocktail: to a lovely gal and a great B-Day year ahead! :applaud::hug:

Do you reckon Chris & VP are still in bed??

:shifty: :giggle:

Yay, congrats!! :hug:

Hey ladies. :hug: :wave:

:applaud: yay

I'm so glad i get to have time with my dearest friends for my birthday & 4 sexy Irishmen :drool:

Is it July yet?????

And after that, can it be September?????

(I refuse to think negative thoughts about the trip NOT working out) :lol:

:tsk :

Anyone would think you were up all night...... oh yeah you was :lol :

This time in 13 weeks we'll be in a GA queue :drool:

:shifty:

Jem was up later than I was! :lol: She's still on NA time, I think.

Can't wait! :D

:lol: Don't feel bad - that's AWESOME!! :D I only slept in about an hour and a half, but if I could, I would have slept all morning. :lol:

Your birthday is going to kick all kinds of ass! :drool:

All this week, it's been a day or two of very little sleep, then I crash for like 10 hrs.

Is it July yet?????

And after that, can it be September?????

(I refuse to think negative thoughts about the trip NOT working out) :lol:

Good for you, stay positive, and we'll all hope that it works out for you! :up:

Jesus christ guys, what the ehck? 30 pages in last thread and 9 more here? :crack: In one night?

Just like old days. :happy:

The Old days :drool: :love:

Have anyone heard from Bri?? :sad:

Very rarely. :( I leave a bunch of messages for her, then nothing for weeks/months, then suddenly I'll have a bunch of messages from her...rinse and repeat. I think the last time we really talked was maybe 3 months ago? I told her she should check in here. :(

Hey Jess. :wave:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The last 14 pages of the previous thread!!!

VP's Post text misinterpretation, Johnny D photo w scrawled"commentary" other drunk posting etc!!!

it's a good thing while I'm emotionally high right now I'm also
physically tired! :yawn:

Because IF I had had real physical energy I'd PROBABLY would have
Burst Out LAUGHING and have had to clamp my hands over my mouth!!!:lol: omg!!!!! :lol:

Hey, VP and Wild :wave:

I'm going to the bar to a drag show tonight to have some fun with my friends. :cocktail: All in the name of cancer research. Should be a riot.

I wound up not going today. I'm putting the application in Monday. It's my day off.

Fingers crossed for everything. When I have an interview, I'm going to be up front about it and say something. I'm just going to say everything is booked and paid for. :pray: :pray:

I wound up not going today. I'm putting the application in Monday. It's my day off.

Fingers crossed for everything. When I have an interview, I'm going to be up front about it and say something. I'm just going to say everything is booked and paid for. :pray: :pray:

ah yes, then today you should relax!:hug:

If you're up front w many people things usually go well. :fingerscrossed:

Back
Top Bottom