PGP-Are We Vsmapriers or Vsmictims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just checking in before going to bed early.
I still haven't finished the hard drive cleaning - maybe tomorrow - so pics of the little on watchin' his dad will have to wait.

Egg hunt was AWESOME! I love having people over, being hostess. We had 8 kids show up with their parents and I had eggs all over the front and back yard and in the main room of our house. I'd gone on a 12 mile bike ride in the morning so I didn't have time to eat breakfast before the mayhem but it was worth it.

Sis-In-Law and her little boy were 2.5 hours late, much to my son's chagrin. He'll learn eventually.

But overall, the day was good to tolerable. And my friend and I have signed up for this:
Urban Assault Ride 2010 - Tucson
:rockon:

VP, sorry to hear about the "screwup" with your mom. Makes me think I can't wait to hear my mom's stories about dealing with my completely senile grandma today.

Oh, and I booked my flight for my brother's wedding next month :hyper:

Sounds like maybe a nerve is pinched in the back of your neck. Does it feel sore or tight there? If it does, maybe try some ice or heat on the back of your neck and see if that eases it.

Was it sudden, or did it come on gradually? There are nerves in the spinal column of the neck that go to both the head/mouth/jaw area and into the arms, that's why I suggested that.

I'm not a chiropractor, I just play one on tv. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom