PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I know I'm happy to see THIS
2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-09-03%20-%20Athens%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-09-03_22-50-40_P1350077.JPG
2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-09-03%20-%20Athens%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-09-03_22-50-43_P1350081.JPG

:D Postwhore away!

You better watch it woman, I don't think it would be too difficult for us to find a pooping Larry pic. :wink:

I actually lol'd at this. Just don't post the duck pic... PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEE!

eta: just talked to Mr.Z. He's not coming home for another 4 hours. I can get at least one more concert vid in during that time :drool:

I actually lol'd at this. Just don't post the duck pic... PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEE!

eta: just talked to Mr.Z. He's not coming home for another 4 hours. I can get at least one more concert vid in during that time :drool:

:lol: I guess I'm out of the Larry loop. i have no clue what the duck is.

(you'll just have to post it now I guess :tongue: )

I don't have the duck pic saved but it's this godawful pic of Larry standing facing the camera wearing leather chaps... sounds great, right? Well, his legs are spread... (I know, should be a LarryGirl's dream) and his feet are pointing out (see, now it's starting to sound ridiculous) and he has this sort of dumb expression on his face. It's just awful. I will try to find it, just for you girls, just because I said what I said earlier :reject:

I don't have the duck pic saved but it's this godawful pic of Larry standing facing the camera wearing leather chaps... sounds great, right? Well, his legs are spread... (I know, should be a LarryGirl's dream) and his feet are pointing out (see, now it's starting to sound ridiculous) and he has this sort of dumb expression on his face. It's just awful. I will try to find it, just for you girls, just because I said what I said earlier :reject:

This makes me think we need a "cold shower" thread- pics to turn to when the leather and horns and moobs get to be a little too exciting!

Oh THAT pic. I think I have it somewhere.

:lol:

But I must go eat and try to do something that involves getting off my ass since I overslept and missed my yoga class. :(

Later ladies :wave:

you guys are cracking me up. I can't seem to find the pic. So, for you, I will continue searching through picture after picture of this man, until I find it :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom