PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pop!Edge is here to cleanse the image of DuckLarry from your poor minds:

graf2.jpg

zu - I definitely agree. It's definitely 5pm somewhere in the world! :D

I've just had two, so I'm nowhere near tipsy or drunk just yet. However we're having a dinner party with some friends, so I'm sure many bottles of wine will be drunk then. I'll be sure to report back later on. :giggle:

Okay, now I'm REALLY off to go watch some Lost DVD's outside on the deck. :drool:

See you girls later! :hug:

aw, thanks for that MTE. I'm actually just loading my pb with PopEdge-y goodness (and recent Edge-y goodness, and ElevationEdge-y goodness...) as we speak. 'Bout time I gave the man his due.

zu - I definitely agree. It's definitely 5pm somewhere in the world! :D

I've just had two, so I'm nowhere near tipsy or drunk just yet. However we're having a dinner party with some friends, so I'm sure many bottles of wine will be drunk then. I'll be sure to report back later on. :giggle:

Okay, now I'm REALLY off to go watch some Lost DVD's outside on the deck. :drool:

See you girls later! :hug:

Have fun.
I was good all weekend and didn't have a drink. That may have to change tonight or tomorrow. I'd say tonight for sure but I'm volunteering at a race at 5:30am tomorrow :yikes:

aw, thanks for that MTE. I'm actually just loading my pb with PopEdge-y goodness (and recent Edge-y goodness, and ElevationEdge-y goodness...) as we speak. 'Bout time I gave the man his due.

Mmmm, Edgey goodness! I was watching the clip on the Elevation dvd from the Miami show where he's wearing a Miami Dolphins t-shirt and it made me realize that as awesome as the plaid shirts are, they mean we no longer see EDGE ARMS!

Have agood nite GG!

Enjoy the rest of your afternnon thora (see you later)!

you were busy whille i was in the 360 thread ( cause no one was here at the time)!

and i put a caption in the Cation thread . One of my very few contributions.

I would argue that one - haven't you seen the Elevation video? :wink:

Also - it's not the front view I was looking for (but I haven't been through all Matt's pics yet), but a blurry view of the "Behold the moobs!" pic from last thread from the other side :lol:

U2gigs.com photos � 360� Tour � 2010-09-03 - Athens (Photos by Matthias Muehlbradt)

somebody posted that same pic from the other angle, where you can see Edge's face, with a pretty lolzy caption :giggle:

And yes, Larry in Leather is NOT ALWAYS as bad as the duck pic.

which reminds me........ :lol:

now that I don't live near a Guitar Cenetr any more : I better get on their ae-mail list so i can keep an eye out for sales. Nothing major ( not when i have save up for a 2nd out-of-town show, etc) ........
But I'd love a guitar staned!:heart:

which reminds me........ :lol:

now that I don't live near a Guitar Cenetr any more : I better get on their ae-mail list so i can keep an eye out for sales. Nothing major ( not when i have save up for a 2nd out-of-town show, etc) ........
But I'd love a guitar staned!:heart:

I miss Guitar Center, too! I need to get back to Orlando, stat!

Back
Top Bottom