PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, here we go. sorry for the hotlink, but I refuse to save this to my photobucket

larry0106.jpg

:wave: Good night people. I`m off for an early night as up at 545am tomorrow and for the next 3 days :sad:

Hopefully my Brussels tickets will be through the door when I get home tomorrow evening :pray:

Love the new thread title. :giggle: My mom just saw me giggling away here, and asked me what was so funny. My expression: :uhoh: :angel: :lol:

It's almost 2pm, and we've been drinking since noon. :drunk: :lol: God, how I love hanging out with my parents! :lol: I love that they have no problem cracking open the beers early on in the day. :D

This is just a drive-by, but maybe I'll be back again tonight, once I'm really tipsy/drunk. :D

Love the new thread title. :giggle: My mom just saw me giggling away here, and asked me what was so funny. My expression: :uhoh: :angel: :lol:

It's almost 2pm, and we've been drinking since noon. :drunk: :lol: God, how I love hanging out with my parents! :lol: I love that they have no problem cracking open the beers early on in the day. :D

This is just a drive-by, but maybe I'll be back again tonight, once I'm really tipsy/drunk. :D

My dad is fond of saying "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!" When I'm with him, the gin and tonics usually come out 'round 4pm :up:

Back
Top Bottom