PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
That is, Brian, Darren, Dallas:)love: ), Sam, Phil, Stuart, Rocko, Jake, Joe, Willie and all the other guys making the shows possible and being nice to us when they don't need to! :love:

EXCELLENT title Gg! :cute:
see u guys later! 4.5 hour movie at the theater tonight. :crack: should be fun tho. bye! :wave:

I now, right?

Today is the day where there is supposed to be great airfare deals. I saw you talkimg about Mt. Tremblant. Anything else look promising?

I now, right?

Today is the day where there is supposed to be great airfare deals. I saw you talkimg about Mt. Tremblant. Anything else look promising?

Not yet. :sad: I got all excited when I found a flight from Chicago to Plattsburgh, NY (You can take a Greyhound bus from there to Montreal for $20!) for under $300, until I saw it was a 15+ hr trip with a 8 hr layover in Tampa. :lol: As much as I'd love to visit Florida... ;)

Nothing else is really coming up that looks promising. I can fly from Chicago to Quebec City for like $216, but then I couldn't find a flight from there to Montreal for under like $300.

I'm starting to worry I'll be spending a lovely week in the Super 8 by the Chicago Airport. :lol: At least the editors are getting through my articles pretty quickly, so I'll have a decent paycheck the 1st that should cover Toronto back to Chicago! :hyper:

I had Brian in front of me the whole time in Winnipeg. I tried to not be obvious while I took pics of him for someone!:shifty:

Tonight's food status: I'm getting pizza. I thought about getting it on Sunday instead, but I decided I'd rather do it today. That way I can have the extras for lunches this week. :)

How about the boys behind the men? :shifty:

I'm channeling my inner Wild Honey.

That last thread moved quicker than a GA line let loose by security. I had dinner (turkey tacos) and it was onward and upward!

In our "OMG" video I can hear you yelling "There's Brian!" :lol:

He's in some of my pics too :wink:

New thread title :up:

Well, I was excited to see him. :shifty: I love when Larry first starts banging on the drums...and then the leather appeared, and all hell broke loose!:lol::lol::lol:

I had Japanese food for dinner. With booze. :drool:

In between all of the madness of this month, I've started seeing someone. Yay for good things. :)

When I make/order pizza there are no leftovers :reject: :shifty:

:lol: I'm eating so little these days that I'm already full. I've had one piece of each pizza and a little bit of the lasagna, and I can't eat any more. I might have some later on, but this will feed me for lunch for a good long time. :)

I had Japanese food for dinner. With booze. :drool:

In between all of the madness of this month, I've started seeing someone. Yay for good things. :)

Yum! :drool:

And yay! :hug:

I've been noshing on pasta with butter and parm cheese. Today I decided I'd throw in some frozen peas and some little pepperoni bits from a pizza dish I'd made the other week. Go me, with the cooking improvisation!

Then on the way home I remembered that my local grocery store had avocados for a buck each. And I had an intense craving for a little dish of avocado bits, grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese.

Oh my god - I'm craving something healthy? GO, ME!

So I ate all of that ... and then I bought a giant slice of cake on sale for a buck fifty.

Uh ....... go me? :lol: :reject:

In my defense, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, and they said to go in fasting, in case she wanted to do blood work. So no food after 8. I had to fill up! :wink:

Avocados for a buck, cori?! Damn, that's a good price. :drool: I LOVE avocabos (as they're called in my family). :drool:

QFC! They have a lot of 10 for $10 deals on random stuff. Was happy to see avocados. I bought 3 - we'll see if I eat them before they go bad. :reject:

Thanks everyone. :hug: We only went out on our 2nd date last night, but we've been talking daily since my coworker introduced me to him a few weeks ago. We agreed that we'd like to see each other exclusively. :)

So yeah, I'm in a relationship again I guess. It excites me and scares me at the same time. :lol: But he's a great guy.

Thanks everyone. :hug: We only went out on our 2nd date last night, but we've been talking daily since my coworker introduced me to him a few weeks ago. We agreed that we'd like to see each other exclusively. :)

So yeah, I'm in a relationship again I guess. It excites me and scares me at the same time. :lol: But he's a great guy.

:loveshower:
:loveshower:

Back
Top Bottom