PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looked sorta like Michael Madsen, circa Thelma and Louise.

michael-madsen.jpg

But...more BADASS. His hair was slicked back. Not in a metrosexual way, in a biker/rockabilly way. MY GOD. :combust:

Not my type at all, but good lord, just an hour or two...

How did I miss the hot Michael Madsen car guy part of that story :drool:

I WANT EVERYONE'S LOVE DAMMIT! Y U NO LOVE ME? :gah:

/attentionwhoreness

*pats head lovingly*

Maybe with a touch of Chris Isaak thrown in. But with shorter hair.

artworks-000001161789-hblh8f-original.jpg

just...a Michael Madsen/Chris Isaak vibe/type, but badasser. :drool:

And, the way the guy spoke on the phone, and was SO surprised that I called with a compliment rather than a complaint, I'm pretty sure he'll give him the message. :shifty:

VP, will you be looking for other reasons to visit?

Hi, my muffler is broken! :flirt:

I must go cuddle my Jasper kitty for a while. I'm having serious guilt about leaving him with my mom for a week- he's a MAJOR momma's boy. It usually takes him a few months of knowing you before you're allowed to actually pet him. My kitty is going to haaaaate me. :sad:

Maybe with a touch of Chris Isaak thrown in. But with shorter hair.

artworks-000001161789-hblh8f-original.jpg

just...a Michael Madsen/Chris Isaak vibe/type, but badasser. :drool:

And, the way the guy spoke on the phone, and was SO surprised that I called with a compliment rather than a complaint, I'm pretty sure he'll give him the message. :shifty:

I loves me a rockabilly bad boy. I stalked one for a few months. He was in a local band that made it so-so big when that whole rockabilly-swing movement got big.

It takes some serious balls to stand there talking to a woman from two feet away and stare at her rack without even attempting to hide it. I like to think I'm a feminist, but damn. That was HAWT. For reals. Why wasn't I offended? :lol:

Oh, and the other awesome part of all this, and how I was able to get it all done today? I told my supervisor about it, and she said that I could leave early to get it done, just to go run it by the manager. So, I left work 2 hrs early. With pay. :heart:

I loves me a rockabilly bad boy. I stalked one for a few months. He was in a local band that made it so-so big when that whole rockabilly-swing movement got big.

:drool: Any luck?

Maybe VP needs to go back for a tune-up. :shifty:

I like how there's no mention of my car in that statement. :shifty:

How is your mom now? Hope she's better soon. :hug: And I totally get your decision. :up:

Nooooo Zooey, come back! :clings:

:drool: Any luck?

I like how there's no mention of my car in that statement. :shifty:

How is your mom now? Hope she's better soon. :hug: And I totally get your decision. :up:

Nooooo Zooey, come back! :clings:

Nah, and the band broke up. And he didn't look greesy like Brian Setzer. Let me see if I can scrounge a picture or reasonable look-a-like.

I met one of the guys on the show I think his name was Dennis? He has tatts, gages, dreads, and I think he's kinda cute!

Bono can be behind me..hehe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom