PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*puts dvd on list of things to bring*

okay ladies, it's been a lovely morning (I was sorting through my grandma's photos, making an album for her with everyone labeled - dates and places and names to try to help her remember more). But now I have "real" work to do. Have a lovely afternoon :wave:

By the way, what's your favorite dish at Olive Garden? Wayne and I were there for our "Last Supper" lol.

Either the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo or the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara. I only have those dishes once in a blue moon though. Sooo good but those are probably 2 of the worst dishes on the menu nutrition wise. :yikes:

We have new carbonara ravioli specials too. Mmmmm bacon raviolis. :drool:

Bye zooey :hug:

*puts dvd on list of things to bring*

okay ladies, it's been a lovely morning (I was sorting through my grandma's photos, making an album for her with everyone labeled - dates and places and names to try to help her remember more). But now I have "real" work to do. Have a lovely afternoon :wave:

Later! :wave: :hug:

I better take off too. Got an essay to work on :nerd:

Either the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo or the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara. I only have those dishes once in a blue moon though. Sooo good but those are probably 2 of the worst dishes on the menu nutrition wise. :yikes:

We have new carbonara ravioli specials too. Mmmmm bacon raviolis. :drool:

:lol:

Luckily I just had a very nice (yum) Middle Eastern Chicken Over Rice w salad or else....
I'd be :grumpy: that I wasn't haven't some of this food.
I really eat beef very little, a few good hamburgers at some ones :love: grilling party, or eating out at places that makes them :drool: gooooood! :D

(I love chicken, pork and lamb- so i rarely feel deprived of beef)

dg :wave: :hug: hope you're better today.

Just popping back in for a sec:
Theresa, if you see this, I can't find the info for the hotel - AGAIN. :reject: Can you please send it to me again? Sorry. I swear I'm not this much of a spaz normally.

When I go to Olive Garden, all I want to eat are piles and piles of breadsticks. Preferably with some alfredo sauce for dipping.

OM NOM FUCKING NOM

I've eaten at loads of delicious Italian restaurants in the Seattle area. But sometimes I really enjoy Olive Garden. (Although I have to go to the suburbs to find one!)

When I go to Olive Garden, all I want to eat are piles and piles of breadsticks. Preferably with some alfredo sauce for dipping.

OM NOM FUCKING NOM

Some of my Disney people and I used to go one Thursday a month (Epcot stands for Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday! :sexywink:) and just get soup & breadsticks, because we were poor (see: Disney). But it was soooooo good. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom