PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
That will be the day that the new U2 album comes out.

Hope y'all don't mnd that I started a new thread. Hugs, prayers, good vibes, and healing light to everyone! :hug:

Thanks Ms Purrl! :wave:

Extra :hug:s for jeevey and comet!
(and anyone else who needs them)

:lol:JJ you are one of the Master Net Trawlers 'round these here parts...bringing back goodies for us! :applaud:

GG you haven't mentioned your fish tank in a while. Are your finny denzeins OK? :)

OH they're doing well Dazz :D didn't really mention them cause nothing special is up, lol. They're all happily swimming around, the new tank has settled well. The fish that used to be scaredy cats are now coming towards the glass when I'm near. Almost begging for food. :D

Happy easter guys!

Wrj5YTE.jpg

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter (for those that celebrate).

We had a lovely day, and the kids got loaded down with plenty of candy/goodies as well as a few other surprises. Lil'Miss is discovering Lalaloopsy so she got those in her basket. Lil'CK is going through a massive Beatles phase that has lasted pretty much since that 50th anniversary special, so he found a bunch of Yellow Submarine goodies in his basket. :D

Add in a fabulous dinner and egg hunt at my sister's, and we had a near-perfect day. :heart:

LYRID METEOR SHOWER: Earth is approaching a stream of debris from ancient Comet Thatcher, source of the annual Lyrid Meteor Shower. Usually the shower is mild (10-20 meteors per hour) but unmapped filaments of dust in the comet's tail sometimes trigger outbursts ten times stronger. Forecasters expect this year's peak, however strong it may be, to occur on April 22nd.

:love:

glad you had a good Easter day, CK.

we had a nice afternoon/eve at my cousin's in NJ. lovely weather. We do :love: alot of laughing there! Her older son & DIL child is now 20 months. He's a cutie. Her daughter is working hard to finish her thesis and grad party in June! Her other son was on vacation. The forthysia's up in the yard. they have some azaelias, dogwood rhodadendrines to follow.

Culinary suprise she had :drool: roast lamb and klitherakis that's orzo semi-flat spindle-shaped pasta soaked in lamb juice with a touch of what ever herbs/spices (Greek style) in the lamb. glory- ssoooo good! Just very unexpected vs in the past. chocolate mouse cheese cake w00t!

Nice! A similar one from the same photo shoot came up on our screen saver slide show a while ago. :love:

There was a thread back in 2011 where someone requested one of the photos of Bono with the teddy bear. (Here: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/bono-with-a-huge-teddy-bear-211742.html ) :hmm:

This one I scanned from the Uber box set. I can't remember now which one was actually on the Achtung Baby album, or if both were in there somewhere. :hmm: And too lazy to get up and look at my copy of the album. :shifty:

:wave: hi domo :wave:

thanks comet

oooo and i also just had (well i also had at NYr's time) our wonderful Greek Easter bread! :drool:

my sis & i get it but last year i thought i better not eat while i was on the temporary blood thinner as most herbs/spices are not allowed bc they container levels of a chemical that is the basis for making asprin (as in low-dose asprin therapy) . They warn peopole not to use asprin when on bt's. Thuis bread has a pretty powerful spice in it.

i put it in the feezer a bit later than i should have, then found out it was too long past when it was kept for me to eat it, once i was off the bt.

So it was great to have it this year! The spice is Mahlep - ground wild-cherry pits- very aromatic. you can smell it through wrapped plastic and paper!

probably a bit too much light here to see it.

i remember on family summer vacations we'd be far enough away to see a lot of stars and some "shooting stars".

i wonder if we in the usa could have an hour of (with bridges, tallest buildings top warning lights, hospitals, AF bases and police & firehouses stations EXCEPTED) everyone one else turns their lifghts off.....

,.... i woneder how many more stars we could see?

Back
Top Bottom