PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's not mention ialw though. or Wild Honey or Grace...

:shifty:

In A Little While - One of my top 5 U2 songs. Bono's voice and delivery are pure :drool: to me on that one. I like the lyric and sentiment too. And :heart: that i got to hear it so many times last tour as well. :p

Wild Honey - Sweet and fun but not without that twist of thorn in your side that Bono loves to put in his love/fun/happy songs.

Grace - Definitely was a grower for me. Hated it for years then one day it clicked and maybe not unlike its own lyric, there just may be a pearl within that which might seem ugly.
Also knowing the spiritual meaning it holds for Bono makes it a little more meaningful for me as well. Not that I hold his same beliefs, but I like to hear him express his own.

Sorry :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I love :heart: New York off of ATYCLB ....esp the incrediable sound dynamics of practically 0 --> 100 in a few seconds quiet singing to this LOUD buzzsawy guitar etc wow! one of the few songs i like better in recording. I don't think were able to achieve quite the range of dynamics in concert for it. it was good just not great .

i love the Elevation/laura croft/good/evil U2 vid! :D

:wave: hey ali! (i see you're around Interland)

they just 2days ago announced the discovery of biggest (either in the area <Arentina/South America>) or the world biggest dino yet!
Titanosaurus (i think)

Photos of person standing next to he thigh bone which is about ? 1 1/2 to 2 feet taller than him! :ohmy::lol:

from the bones they found about it wqas 65 ft / 19.8 meters tall (or close to 7- 8 stories high), and 77 (short)(US) Tons /68.9 Metric Tons !
And was a herbavoire.

"Stuck in a Moment" and "Walk On" got me through my mother's death in the summer of 2001. She had heart surgery that went awry on June 18--they told us that stitches came loose during the night and caused a lot of internal bleeding that damaged all of her organs. Anyway, my two sisters and our brother and I would visit her at different times every day, and it seemed like I heard those songs on my car radio on my way to the hospital or after my visits. She fought for a month. On July 18 all four of us told her at different times throughout the day when we visited that if she wanted to "go", it was okay. And she did! We were blessed to have been with that dear woman when she shed her earth suit and left us to sail among the stars with her ancestors, and those songs still make me cry!

hi-titanosaur-852-jpg.jpg

:hyper:

:hyper: :lol:

thanks jj!
the first photo i found here was lying. Next one i sdaw he & thigh bone were boh vertical!

Amazing, isn't it? So fascinating about the many kinds they've found over decades and decades. And the fact that some died out and others showed up later in the three parts ofr he whole Mesozoic Era (Triassic, Jurassic & Creatacious periods)

JJ :lol: a friend is growing a potato plant from a sprout off a potato leaft around. So (she does indoor apt gardening :applaud:) now she has a prety big plant with lots of leaves, BUT she can't find out the next steps to geting to the stage where it will be set to produce potatoes.
I told her oh try this _______ to google in .

Any suggestions from your gardening experience?

I misplaced my dad's (stuff he gave me) wire cutting tool in the apt :grumpy: ; I need it to get back to making jewelry. It'll cut up to 10 gauge brass wire. It's and old telephone company cutter- it's like 50yrs or so. An heirloom of sorts. :D

back to ATYCLB ....sorry, I find ialw annoying. I sort of like Wild Honey, Grace, When I look at the World. Like Stuck (love it in concert). Like alot Elevation, BD, Peace on Earth. I love, Elevation, Walk On, Kite, New York.

Kite helps at times when I feel I've really messed up my life past 20 yrs.
Walk on was some how very helpful through 9-11.
AND ESpecially the Walk On live form Lodon for teh Benift Concert. As well chaning the lyrics on the letterman show post 9-11 to NY>

:wave: Thanks! And hey you! Long time no see!

:hug:

The reason for the absence is because of lack of :-D (I can't spell the word...so that's why the emoticon) and because my dad is currently in the hospital again.

He was checked in for pneumonia and found out recently that he has a leaky heart valve (thus the reasons why he had swollen legs and arms and also leaking /breaking water blisters that turned pussy/bloody due to cleaning them.)

His doctors are going to do a test where they shove a camera down his throat to possibly check the condition of his heart (after midnight Central time).

Oh...I forgot..he had to do a dialysis treatment over the weekend (or was it Friday...I forgot in all this confusion) because the doctors found his potassium levels to be way too high for their comfort. I'm not sure when they are going to check his kidneys again.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :hug: :hug:

Thankfully I have distractions like going to a Cubs game on Wednesday (or tomorrow......whenever you are reading this entry). I was originally was going with my dad but since he's in the hospital...I now have an extra ticket that I don't think I can sell. :sigh:

Plus...it's that time of the month for me...so I'm extra stressed out right now. Well...more like "I'm so tired that I don't want to do anything" kind of mood...but I have a lot to do this week....so I really don't have much of a choice :sigh:

Dave Letterman had Jack Hanna on.... he crew brought baby kangeroos, baby Souh African Penguins, baby snow leopards, a civit, baby jaguars (including one black one), a young alpaca
so much fun!

hey speaking of Zoos, helllloooooo domo-k where evewr4 u b!:D

JJ :lol: a friend is growing a potato plant from a sprout off a potato leaft around. So (she does indoor apt gardening :applaud:) now she has a prety big plant with lots of leaves, BUT she can't find out the next steps to geting to the stage where it will be set to produce potatoes.
I told her oh try this _______ to google in .

Any suggestions from your gardening experience?

potato plant ??
potatoes grow underground ;)

too tired to write so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOIipSw8Vs4

Back
Top Bottom