PGP- Angel of Harlem--oh the torture of it all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6ee40154.jpg

Lar_80s-Jacket_and_serious_face.jpg

What is it, you wonder, about the quiet, brooding type? They keep you guessing, wondering. He certainly does, anyway. Now here you are, alone, finally. Only, there aren’t any words in your head. None of the millions of questions you’ve always thought you would ask him, if you only had the chance.

The only thing in your mind right now is how good he looks. How good he smells. How good he would feel, if you could touch him. Standing there, looking like that, you want to protect him from whatever is making him so sad. You step in close, close enough that when he breathes, the soft fabric of his T-shirt brushes against your dress.

You duck your head into his line of view and look into those stormy blue eyes. Stormy blue eyes with long eyelashes, eyes that are so intense it takes your breath away.

“So serious.” You say playfully, smiling softly at him, and the corner of his mouth twitches slightly in response. You reach a hand up to stroke his cheek. The skin is surprisingly soft, one of the things which gives him such a baby face appearance. He turns his face into your palm and kisses it, sending a shot of electricity down your arm, and when it hits your shoulder the electricity spreads out through your whole body, getting stronger rather than dissipating.

You lean in, raise yourself up on tip toes, your chest pressed firmly against his now. He looks down at you, those moody eyes searching your own. You can feel his breath, hot on your skin. You swallow nervously, and try to control your breathing. The moment is too intense to be controlled, though, and he can feel you trembling.

Finally you gather the courage to move that tiny bit further and brush your lips against his. He lets out a long, slow breath and leans into your kiss like sinking into a hot bath. One of your hands slides up into his hair, caressing the skin on the back of his neck. Your other hand slides around his waist and up the back of his shirt, to stroke his well muscled back.

He moans against your mouth and finally those incredibly strong hands come out of his pockets to wrap around you. One hand rests against the small of your back and sends heat like liquid fire spreading out from it in every direction. The other brushes your hair aside for his gentle mouth to slip down the side of your throat.

You gasp and hang on tight to him as he guides you backwards. Down, down, down until you’re lying in the soft grass looking up at the night sky as those hands become bolder, seeking out the places left concealed from all but those closest to you.

“Make me forget.” He asks you, a soft whisper in your ear. His voice is pleading, needful. You shiver at the power of such a request, but you’re eager to comply. You help him slide out of his jacket and shirt. Then you slide the t-shirt off his back, up over his shoulders and head as he rolls over to the side.

Now his back is on the grass while you slide up the length of him, lips and tongue caressing the midline of his belly and chest, your hands warming the skin your mouth misses. You straddle his hips, rocking back and forth gently and looking down at him now, watching the sadness leave his pretty eyes.

His hands are on your hips as you slip the buttons from their holes and your dress slides down your shoulders to pool around your hips. With each movement you can see the sadness being swept away, replaced by desire, and it drives you on…

SG that was :combust:! I hadn't read that one before and that was a new to me Larry picture! :hyper: I love it! Babyface Larry! :drool: :faint:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: thanks Mucca !:D there was an Edge cap in the last thread :wink:

OMG...omg..omg....:hyper::hyper:

Be right back girls....or....well....back as soon as I can pull myself away from the screen :wink:

VP! :hug:

Russty! :hug:
Not bad. I'm almost done my midterms. Just one more to go!!! And a month from now I'll be seeing U2 :hyper:
How are you?? I haven't talked to you in ages!!!

*ROTFLMAO*!!!!!!!!

SG, you might want to avert your eyes for this one. :wink:

Just now - Sarah: I know why Larry's doing that hair gel thing! He's going bald in the back, and he's directing the hair to cover it! It's the sad equivalent of a combover!"

:lmao: :lmao:

SG, you still love us, right? :yikes: :wink:

VintagePunk said:
*ROTFLMAO*!!!!!!!!

SG, you might want to avert your eyes for this one. :wink:

Just now - Sarah: I know why Larry's doing that hair gel thing! He's going bald in the back, and he's directing the hair to cover it! It's the sad equivalent of a combover!"

:lmao: :lmao:

SG, you still love us, right? :yikes: :wink:

It looks better than Bono's hairplugs :madspit:

:lmao: :D

Mucca said:

OMG...omg..omg....:hyper::hyper:

Be right back girls....or....well....back as soon as I can pull myself away from the screen :wink:

VP! :hug:

Russty! :hug:
Not bad. I'm almost done my midterms. Just one more to go!!! And a month from now I'll be seeing U2 :hyper:
How are you?? I haven't talked to you in ages!!!

:hug: I'm so excited for you! It will be so nice to be all done and then get to see the boys! Woohoo! I'm doing good! Only 10 days till I see U2 with a certain other Pleban. :wink: :giggle: I'm so excited! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I know they are! :grumpy: :hug: what happened?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.

Not bad advice. :wink:

What happened? :( :hug:

Thanks. :hug: Nothing happened, I was just being a drama queen. Two days from now I'll probably have male attention again and I'll be all "oooh, boys!" :hyper:

Tonight's just sorta sucked. :(

CeeCee said:
NEAR CLONE! *races into the room, collides with Near Clone and falls on the floor*

Oh I see how you are! The rest of us are just chopped liver! Thanks a feckin lot! *sulks off into the corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom