PGP - Anatomically Correct Plushies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
So I met the real estate agent responsible for selling the house about an hour ago - real good impression I probably made too, going to the door in a housecoat (since I'm still in my pjs) at 2:30 in the afternoon ;) The first showing of the house is tomorrow at 3... he asked if that was okay, that he could readjust it if it wasn't, and stupid me said yes, that was fine :| Fortunately I had to clean up the apt somewhat for the phone guy on Sat, it'll make it easier to clean up in here today... when I get motivated to do it ;)
I am so strange when it comes to cleaning, I love to clean I am a neat freak to the point my family has nick named me Monica :crazy: , but if I HAVE to clean I always put it off :shrug: :coocoo:
Good luck selling your house Drea! :hug:

Snooky pie said:
Good luck selling your house Drea! :hug:

It's not my house, and if I had my way it wouldn't be sold - I'm just a tenant, I rent the bachelor apt on the second floor :wink: It's a very complicated story, but I can somewhat summarize it:

1)I moved in end of Dec 2002, my first official month was Jan 2003. In March 2003 I was informed by my landlord at the time that he was selling the house. In April it sold, but the guy that bought it said I could stay as a tenant (he didn't live here himself, he rented the downstairs apt to a couple for about a year, they've been gone a year now).

2)The first week of June of this year a guy came to the door asking if I knew these two women, whose names I'd seen on mail and assumed were former tenants, as mail for them had been coming here since I moved in. Turns out they were the people whose names were on the mortgage, not my current landlord, and they'd defaulted on it, and I'd be paying my rent to the bank - also that they'd be selling the house. He asked me stuff about the house, etc, and I explained my situation, and gave him the name of my current landlord, and that I hadn't been able to reach him as I'd saved the wrong cell number when Shawn'd changed it. (I'd been trying to reach him a couple weeks before because the gas company had installed a new meter, and had turned off the gas.. I have no access to the basement, so I couldn't contact them myself to let them in to turn it on. Needless to say I've been having cold showers since the end of May...). My current landlord's name was nowhere in their paperwork, which was interesting, to say the least :eyebrow:

3)To add another little interesting thing to this, my March rent cheque wasn't cashed in March at all - it wasn't cashed until the first week of April, along with my April cheque, both of which Shawn'd gone to my bank to get certified. So when May rolled around and my cheque wasn't cashed, I didn't really think anything of it, besides the annoyance of having the money in my account taunting me :lol: And as of today, my May and June cheques have still not gone through my account... The July and August cheques that I had to send to the lawyer's office that the bank was doing things through have, however, which is good.

So if they sell the house and the person who buys it doesn't want a tenant, then I'll have 60 days to try to find a new place :( *REALLY REALLY doesn't want to move!!*

Hellos :wave: and :hug: s to everyone arrive later!!!

I may not make it back to the netcafe tonight {& library closes early tonoght} so this might be my only other message, today...but will see you for a while on Sat eve.

*BRI*...your painting is ***wonderful***:drool:, looks like an excellent job well done!
:applaud: :applaud:

*SG*....i was so happy you put up a photo of the first neighborhood! I was just going to ask if you were going to do that , but you had just done it :happy: II got closed out before i could finish a post to thank you!

ANd could you when you get them all done {houses} put up all the neighbors with one extra feature number the houses to who's ever in there, please?!

(since you didn't this time on the 1st one)

Oh, and can I & Fly have a hot tub !?! :hyper:

At some point - after you've take a rest :D-- can you have like a little downtown...the pool hall , a bar, restaurant etc so stories could take place there, too?

<aside to SG...Pssst --- how about a seperate R&H Bono...black pants, can he have a vest w/o a shirt and could he have untied long black hair.... :drool: ? :wink: the more B's the merrier >

*bg*, I hope your arm feels better! And *Russty*, your knee!

I forgot...who got into McGill? ***Congratulations!!!***

*VP!* I have a computer...but i can't afford internet...and it's an early EMac...so i don't even know if I could translate files if i could down load them to a disk ? [/COLOR]

Everyone else take care...see you soon!

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:hug: what happened?

Um..........

Drea not tell everyone? :wink:

I was out on wednesday night (2am) and was in the park, we spotted the police and naturally, shit our arses.

We ran and I wacked my arm into a fence, causing my shirt to rip and my arm to freeze into an old-lady postion :huh:

dazzledbylight said:
BG seriously i think you need to see a doc to make sure you are alright...... that you didn't do more damage than you think you did.

I cant go the doc now until monday :(

But if the swelling doesnt go down then thats where I'm off too.

I actually seen my doctor at the races tonight lol.

bono_gal said:

Um..........

Drea not tell everyone? :wink:

I was out on wednesday night (2am) and was in the park, we spotted the police and naturally, shit our arses.

We ran and I wacked my arm into a fence, causing my shirt to rip and my arm to freeze into an old-lady postion :huh:

:yikes: IMHO it sounds like you really need to go to the Dr. just to make sure
BG :hug:

Back
Top Bottom