PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are unanimous in this. :lol:
Yes!

But Val Kilmer! Goose! Tom Cruise is yuck. But the other guys....
Val Kilmer = neat.

He was in Willow. Willow rules. :shifty:

RL Tom Cruise may be a weirdo, but I like him as an actor. I loved him in the War of the Worlds remake!

He does have some good movies. I like Minority Report... and Far And Away, but mainly because that has Nicole Kidman. :reject: And his "Irish" accent makes me giggle.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Jerry Maguire. Haven't seen that one in eons, but I liked it. Can't forget Mission Impossible (the first one, at least).

my comment on Green Day fb was removed, all I said was:

Wake up, I´t s october <3

:angry::madwife::(:banghead:

I cant see how it should be removed, writing again :angry::lol:

:wave:

GR: there are new Bono pics from Dublin today on that Wenn site, not sure if that means they are on getty too but I thought I'd give ya a heads up! I havent had time to check yet!

bonounicornrestaurantdublin9-30-20111.jpg

Yay new pic!! :hyper:

Sorry, I'm really in and out :)shifty:) of here right now. Here it is

WENN Photo Library

:hyper:

On the Top Gun subject, I LOVE that movie :D I have it memorized word for word. I've been watching it since birth basically :lol:

Oof - it's 5:30am, and I'm awake. :angry: I haven't been sleeping very well these past few days, which is supremely annoying. I wasn't planning to get up until 7am, but oh well. Gives me more time to sit around on my ass. :lol: At least I'm all packed up and ready to go. I'm SO glad I'm not driving today (it's a 6 hr drive to Oregon), so hopefully I'll be able to pass out for a bit on the drive.

Thanks! :hug:

It's a VERY short trip. We leave this morning, the run is tomorrow morning, and we're coming back home pretty much right after the run is over. So it will be a day and a half, basically. :lol: We are totally nuts. Driving 12 hours in total, JUST to do a run. :tsk: :lol:

It was all my friend's idea. She heard about this run through a blog she reads, and since she knows I run, she asked me if I'd be interested in doing it with her. I thought it sounded crazy, and I like to do crazy things from time to time, so I signed up. :D

Thanks, JJ! :)

Wow, that is dedication.

I went to bed after 1:30am. Why? I needed to do laundry for my husband. He went golfing this morning and needed some clothes. I went to switch laundry at midnight, and my daughter's clothes were still wet. So, I restarted the dryer. I waited about 30 minutes and her clothes were dry, but I didn't change the water level in the washing machine - and some of the clothes were dry but with detergent on them. So at 1am, I had to restart the washer and wait for it so I could switch the clothes. GRR. Grace woke up at 6:52am. Most mornings, I have to wake her to go to school. Did she sleep in this morning? No. I've actually been up since 6:15 when my husband's alarm went off. I am tired.

Not usually. Plus, Grace is puttering about. And I'll be driving to pick up my husband on the way to the inlaws for tonight. The race is near their house. But I do get a medal. I love my racing medals. GIVES ME THE TCHOTCHKE!!!

Yay for medals! I confess I do one run, solely because you get a medal for finishing. :lol: I have a bulletin board in my living room that has a calendar on it, and I hang all my race bibs and medals on there. :)

I save my bibs and medals. I hang them on my mirror. I forget how many I have. I figure that I never had trophies and medals as a kid. It's my turn to have them.

Well, my friend's going to be showing up any minute now to pick me up, so off goes the computer. Good luck on your run tomorrow, Amy! I'll be thinking of you as I'm finishing. :)

See you all tomorrow night, probably.

It´s October again, I´ll go and wake Green Day up :nerd::p

I :giggle:ed

Yay new pic!! :hyper:

:hyper:

On the Top Gun subject, I LOVE that movie :D I have it memorized word for word. I've been watching it since birth basically :lol:

:lol: You are awesome! The movie was filmed nearly in my backyard. In fact those damned jets are flying over my house today and making a ton of noise. But there's an air show today so it's more than usual. My friends and I were so mad when we found out that the cast of guys were all using a nearby gym daily during the movie shoot, but we didn't know about it until it was over. :lol: dammit!

Good luck on the runs for both of you guys. (okay that sounded gross) :lol:

I can't be around here today probably, so have a good day everyone. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom