PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Valentine's Day ladies! :love: :loveshower: :love: :heart: :loveshower:

Mr.Z and I don't really do anything since his birthday is the day before and we're pretty good at showing each other love and affection throughout the year. But my students do this Sonnet Recitation thing and every year I get one from "Larry". :giggle:

Oh, and it gives me an excuse to wear these crazy red suede boots that I have. I've only worn them once before. I'm kinda digging them. If I had the kind of phone that I could take pics and post from, I would.

More for us! :D Adam doesn't do anything for me, and Bono only sometimes :shrug: To each her own.

CK, FroBaby is on the way!!!!! Hope it goes smoothly for you. :hug:

GG, what a bummer, having to wait so long for results. I had some lab work done at the beginning of January and then some more blood work done two weeks ago. I still haven't heard anything back about either of them. Kinda pissed and too busy to call and be put on hold for 5 minutes.

You can have him. :tongue: I'll gladly take the B man off your hands.

Yeah, it's really annoying. I've been going after this whole autism thing for over a year now. You'd think shit happens faster than that. :crack:

I'd suggest calling. Been in that situation years ago when I was still in highschool. I felt tired all the freakin' time, so after two weeks went to the doctor to get bloodwork done. First the nurse failed to find my vein SIX TIMES, so my arm looked like a heroin addict's, and after a month I called to ask what happened to the results. In the end most tubes ended up coming back negative. Yet the most important one, the test for Mono, was supposed to have been sent to Amsterdam for analysis. But it was lost somewhere on transport. And they never bothered to call me about that. So I had to go back, let them draw new blood and have that sent.

Then yeah, you can guess it. After 2 months they finally were able to tell me that I had Mono all the time. :happy: In the mean time my best friend got it from sharing a glass and my sister probably too. Awesome.

I gave my daughter a little stuffed white Bengal tiger since she's in love with one at school. I got something small for my husband. And I got a cold from my friend. Why, oh why did you have us over if you were on your death bed???

I swear I smell Oreos around here.

PseRf.jpg

Weird. But yeah, that sounds like the Midwest, all right :lol:. The same place where 8 people-in most places being seen as either one household or at least a household and their next door neighbors if you divide the people up-constitutes an actual town (see Bolan, Iowa).

Cities are cool at night. Makes me feel like I want to get into some weird, futuristic party mode or something when I see all the lights.

Fun!

Never been to Chicago. Passed on the very, very south tip of it when my school choir was going on our trip to New York City, but I've yet to visit the city itself. I'd love to someday, though, it sounds like an awesome place.

South Dakota-ah, yeah, that's another oh-so-fun state to go through. If it's not Rapid City on the western end or Sioux Falls on the eastern, it's pretty much just a bunch of open land with virtually nothing in sight for miles inbetween.

What part of the state did/does your brother live in? My family lived in Watertown, South Dakota briefly. Definite small Plains town. Not much going on. Woo.

Yeah. It was pretty depressing going through Gary. Depressing and creepy.

I know, it's crazy! How can so few people constitute a town? :huh:
Cities @ night = :heart:

Chicago was awesome. We went to the Natural History Museum, Soldier Field, we walked along one side of Lake Michigan to get to Navy Pier, and then we ate at Bubba Gump.

Yea, we went to the Rosebud Reservation on the southern border of South Dakota, pretty much dead center between those two cities. :D

My brother actually lives with us now. It's neat.

FTW

:wave : Time for the weekly FroBaby update- and it's a big one!

Doc's appt went very well yesterday. My blood pressure is still slightly elevated, although it has gone down from being rather high a few weeks ago. Had an ultrasound done, and baby is doing wonderfully. So the doc is having me come BACK in on Friday, and if I don't have her by then, they are inducing me on Saturday. :hyper:
Since I'm 38 wks at this point, and baby is guesstimated at around 7lbs, I am more than thrilled with this idea. I am SO ready to be done and to meet my little one!
Click for girly fem part details:
I'm already dilated to 2cm, my cervix is thinning out, and also I've have started having mild contractions that come and go with no real pattern, so it is very possible she may decide to show up on her own sometime this week.

So by this weekend, there will be FROBABY!!!! Oh, and on the ultrasound, at one point, the doc was able to clearly point out little fingers waving...she's flashing B's peace sign already, guys. :doh:

:hyper: :yippie:

I'm about to say something really inflammatory right now....

Those Larry pictures did nothing for me. And I was a HUGE Larry girl for a few years. :reject:I felt nothing....

To each her own. I feel the same about Adam. Though the man does have a really adorable laugh.

:cute:

Your boots sound awesome zooey! Maybe you should wear them to Anaheim next month. :shifty:

Yay for CK and fro-baby! Can't wait for the pics! :cute:

And yay for Valentines Day. I'm sitting here eating candy with my morning tea. :fist:

More for us! :D Adam doesn't do anything for me, and Bono only sometimes :shrug: To each her own.

CK, FroBaby is on the way!!!!! Hope it goes smoothly for you. :hug:

Adam does plenty for me, and I'm more than happy to keep him occupied. :wink:

To each her own. I feel the same about Adam. Though the man does have a really adorable laugh.

His laugh is beyond adorable, especially when he's grinning or smiling. :cute:
AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif

And a happy Vday to everyone as well. Mr CK & I bought a 'sock monkey' and a little card for Lil' CK, but we're not really doing much else this year what with the upcoming arrival. Plus we're more into doing things for each other because we WANT to, not because of some card/candy/flowers holiday.

And yes, once FroBaby is here and we're settled, I will make sure to post pics for everyone to squeal over. :heart:

Adam does plenty for me, and I'm more than happy to keep him occupied. :wink:

His laugh is beyond adorable, especially when he's grinning or smiling. :cute:
AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif

And a happy Vday to everyone as well. Mr CK & I bought a 'sock monkey' and a little card for Lil' CK, but we're not really doing much else this year what with the upcoming arrival. Plus we're more into doing things for each other because we WANT to, not because of some card/candy/flowers holiday.

And yes, once FroBaby is here and we're settled, I will make sure to post pics for everyone to squeal over. :heart:

Every time I see that gif, it makes me giggle! :cute:

I love sock monkeys. I have one named Waldo. :shifty:

No customer service, I do not think my call is important to you.....it's been 10 minutes....

:hug:

Yes, by the end of the phone call it was about 30 minutes. They issued a refund, but what I wanted was for them to reship my stuff. :doh:

I HATE waiting on hold. I've been trying to talk to a real person at the government about my EI, and of course it's damn near impossible. My phone keeps dying before I ever get a chance to get through to someone. :tsk:

Just saw another brilliant Lost valentine. Best. One. EVER!!! :love: :lol:

lostvalentine.jpg

The terrible thing about it was.......I'm listening to the hold music and they keep breaking in to thank me for waiting. So, I get excited thinking, here we go....live person! Then when I did get someone, she said - this is not customer service, let me transfer you. I said, wait....am I going on hold again????

I HATE waiting on hold. I've been trying to talk to a real person at the government about my EI, and of course it's damn near impossible. My phone keeps dying before I ever get a chance to get through to someone. :tsk:

Just saw another brilliant Lost valentine. Best. One. EVER!!! :love: :lol:

lostvalentine.jpg

OMG Thank you!!! :D I'm sending that to my kids right now!

And I've just been on the phone with my internet provider for nearly an hour trying to get it working better. :happy: My internet has sucked lately. He did a bunch of adjustments. We shall see. :|

Valentine's Day = International Phone Customer Service Day

Or

Spend Quality Time with a Stranger on the Phone While They Get Your Shit Fixed Day

The terrible thing about it was.......I'm listening to the hold music and they keep breaking in to thank me for waiting. So, I get excited thinking, here we go....live person! Then when I did get someone, she said - this is not customer service, let me transfer you. I said, wait....am I going on hold again????

Threaten to go Tiny Hippo on them if they don't pick up fast.

:crack: I better go to bed. Have to work at 7 tomorrow to fix shit up. Lovely that I've been away for two weeks on holiday, and apparently I'm needed, but does it have to be that feckin' early?
I hate getting up anytime before 8am. :scream: /notamorningperson

OMG Thank you!!! :D I'm sending that to my kids right now!

And I've just been on the phone with my internet provider for nearly an hour trying to get it working better. :happy: My internet has sucked lately. He did a bunch of adjustments. We shall see. :|

You're welcome! I got it from FuckYeahLost.com. :giggle: It's a great site!

Ugh, that sucks. Hope it's working better soon!

Valentine's Day = International Phone Customer Service Day

Or

Spend Quality Time with a Stranger on the Phone While They Get Your Shit Fixed Day

:lmao:

GR, I love that when I scroll my mouse over your avatar it says "GraceRyan's avatar" and when I scroll over your sig, it says "unf"

:giggle:

:lol: I never noticed that before.

I better go get a walk in before I get to go bring Camille to the dentist and spend quality Valentines time with the dentist. (and no he is NOT hot. :grumpy:)

I think Camille needs a wisdom tooth or 2 out. :sigh: Have a good day all! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom