PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wonderful :). I'm so happy to hear that.
Oh it is definitely a happy time now. He's always been the most awesome cat ever. :cute:

What, did you go to Vegas or something :p?

Seriously, fair enough :).
:lol:

Maybe. :shifty:

Will do. Any particular recommendations?
The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (extended cut, just cause it's better :p)
Any of the Sharpe series
Most recent Bean: Game Of Thrones, season 1
Troy (Sean, Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt in leather :drool:)
GoldenEye

:reject: *is a movie fiend*

Oh, my god, Mel C...didn't she and Bryan do a song together, like, eons ago? I have vague memories of something like that being on TV when we used to get MuchMusic here in the States.

I hate that, when you have to try and figure out what to keep and get rid of on an iPod. That's one advantage to CDs, I can keep it all *Pats her super padded CD cases*.

Oh it is definitely a happy time now. He's always been the most awesome cat ever. :cute:

He sounds like it :cute:. Cats are such funny creatures-I've never had a problem with cats, really, but now that I own one, I fully understand the appeal.

Mine kinda freaked me out for a moment this morning-I noticed it'd gotten really quiet around the place, which was unusual, 'cause usually in the mornings she's running around like mad and meowing and trying to open drawers or cupboards or whatever. I got up to get some water and see if she was sleeping, and I couldn't find her. I looked in the usual spots she'd likely be, and nothing. Kept calling for her, couldn't find her anywhere. And for a moment I was panicking a little, because sometimes, as I said, if our apartment door is open a bit, she'll run down the stairs, and we have to make sure our front door to the whole house itself is closed so she doesn't run outside. So I began worrying, "Oh, my god, did she somehow sneak out when my mom went to leave for work?"

Then all of a sudden after a couple of moments of searching, a little white and brown head peeks out from underneath one of our couches and she comes slinking out, looking like she'd just woke up and staring at me sorta irritated, like, "What do you want?"

Cue me sighing in relief and petting her and cooing at her like crazy :p.

:lol:

Maybe. :shifty:

The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (extended cut, just cause it's better :p)
Any of the Sharpe series
Most recent Bean: Game Of Thrones, season 1
Troy (Sean, Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt in leather :drool:)
GoldenEye

:reject: *is a movie fiend*

:lol: Fun!

Oh, yeah, 'Lord of the Rings'! Another thing that'll probably require a hell of a lot of free time to sit down and go all the way through. I'd like to see it, though, at some point, definitely.

Sharpe series-do you mean TV or series of movies?

I remember hearing about 'Troy'. Normally Brad Pitt isn't my thing, but I remember seeing the promos for it and thinking he looked quite good in them. And Orlando Bloom's a good selling point right away, so...I'll keep that one in mind for sure :D.

Nothing wrong with that! We've all got our obsessions. Lord knows I do.

Oh, my god, Mel C...didn't she and Bryan do a song together, like, eons ago? I have vague memories of something like that being on TV when we used to get MuchMusic here in the States.

I hate that, when you have to try and figure out what to keep and get rid of on an iPod. That's one advantage to CDs, I can keep it all *Pats her super padded CD cases*.

Yes. Yes they did. From an excellent album of his, too. :shifty:

I used to have a ton of cds.... like, 3 big books worth. But yea. Shit happened. :sad:

He sounds like it :cute:. Cats are such funny creatures-I've never had a problem with cats, really, but now that I own one, I fully understand the appeal.

Mine kinda freaked me out for a moment this morning-I noticed it'd gotten really quiet around the place, which was unusual, 'cause usually in the mornings she's running around like mad and meowing and trying to open drawers or cupboards or whatever. I got up to get some water and see if she was sleeping, and I couldn't find her. I looked in the usual spots she'd likely be, and nothing. Kept calling for her, couldn't find her anywhere. And for a moment I was panicking a little, because sometimes, as I said, if our apartment door is open a bit, she'll run down the stairs, and we have to make sure our front door to the whole house itself is closed so she doesn't run outside. So I began worrying, "Oh, my god, did she somehow sneak out when my mom went to leave for work?"

Then all of a sudden after a couple of moments of searching, a little white and brown head peeks out from underneath one of our couches and she comes slinking out, looking like she'd just woke up and staring at me sorta irritated, like, "What do you want?"

Cue me sighing in relief and petting her and cooing at her like crazy :p.
Been there! He used to love running outside when he was younger! Oh, it scared me the most when we lived in New Mexico because we lived right by a major road, and one day he ran outside towards the road. :crack:

Oh hell yes, it was. :wink:

Oh, yeah, 'Lord of the Rings'! Another thing that'll probably require a hell of a lot of free time to sit down and go all the way through. I'd like to see it, though, at some point, definitely.

Sharpe series-do you mean TV or series of movies?

I remember hearing about 'Troy'. Normally Brad Pitt isn't my thing, but I remember seeing the promos for it and thinking he looked quite good in them. And Orlando Bloom's a good selling point right away, so...I'll keep that one in mind for sure :D.

Nothing wrong with that! We've all got our obsessions. Lord knows I do.

Technically, the BBC called it a tv series. But each episode was 2 hours long, and they were more like movies. They're really good.

Obsessions = FUN :hyper::love:

Arw I love your U2 sticker. :up: Did you happen to notice I do have a joshua tree sticker on my car? :shifty: I'm not sure if it's exactly the type you want. But I'll PM you if I find out if you can still order them.

arw, I think I recently saw a sticker like that on eBay; have you looked there? Glad you're getting a Kia Soul. I'm still driving a 1992 Kia Sportage that's doing okay; but I think if I had to get a new car, it would be a Soul. My Sportage has the heart-in-a-suitcase sticker, as well as a Rattle and Hum, and a Zoo Baby, all purchased off of eBay. I even bought another Zoo Baby for my "next" car, whenever that is. :reject:

Yes. Yes they did. From an excellent album of his, too. :shifty:

I used to have a ton of cds.... like, 3 big books worth. But yea. Shit happened. :sad:

I thought so. I'm going to have to go listen to that again-I recall liking the song at that time.

Aw :(. That sucks.

I have 2 right now. One I use for specific artists, the other for various mixes and miscellaneous. The latter is full up, but the one for specific artists still has a few open spots in it :p.

Been there! He used to love running outside when he was younger! Oh, it scared me the most when we lived in New Mexico because we lived right by a major road, and one day he ran outside towards the road. :crack:

Oh, dear! Yeah, that'd be enough to give one a heart attack!

It's fun to watch them be so curious and feisty, but yeah, you have to really keep an eye out sometimes.

Technically, the BBC called it a tv series. But each episode was 2 hours long, and they were more like movies. They're really good.

Obsessions = FUN :hyper::love:

Ah, okay. Wow. That's sort of confusing :lol:. But it sounds interesting nonetheless, so I'll try and look around for it.

They are :yes:. My family's so used to my obsessions by now, they can always tell when I'm starting to get into some band/show/actor that I will inevitably end up bugging the hell out of them about for god knows how long.

As always, pleasant (VERY pleasant, apparently) dreams to you. Good night :wave:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom