PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well good thing we got that straightened out! Still 96% physical but now instead of being 34% as the total, I'm at 95%. I like that way better! 100% emotional and 89% intellectual. I was a little upset about the 34% so I didn't post earlier what the total was. Glad you mentioned that. I actually wasn't sure if he would listed as Edge or The Edge so I just went with Edge first and it came up.

well good thing we got that straightened out! Still 96% physical but now instead of being 34% as the total, I'm at 95%. I like that way better! 100% emotional and 89% intellectual. I was a little upset about the 34% so I didn't post earlier what the total was. Glad you mentioned that. I actually wasn't sure if he would listed as Edge or The Edge so I just went with Edge first and it came up.

Ha awesome! :up:

Yeah just EDGE is the wrestler and actor. :lol:

Although :hmm: I've become a sort of fan lately as he's a regular on one of my shows I watch: Haven.

With Bono:

physical 33%
emotional 33%
intellectual 89%
total 52%

With Edge:

physical 85%
emotional 90%
intellectual 42%
total 72%

:hmm:

And of all the other guys I like that I could find on there, I apparently have 96% compatibility with Jon Stewart and 91% with Stephen Colbert :shifty:. Craig Ferguson and Simon Pegg were both in the 67/68% range, respectively. So...yeah.

Also, Grace's comment made me want to see my female equivalent. I got people like Julia Stiles, Kelly Clarkson, and Ashlee Simpson there :huh:.

We're a pretty strong match intellectually, so that's something, right :p?

(Hah, I'd feel like an idiot next to Bono, actually.)

Edge generally does seem to fit the sort of guys I tend to go for more, the quiet, nerdy, geeky, bookish type, so I guess that would make sense. And I do like him, so...:).

Cool. I figured they'd probably come up with something like that so that people who were interested/able to vote could still do so. I hope the voting all goes as smoothly as possible tomorrow, for them and for the country at large.

And my mom and I are planning to head out to our polling place tomorrow evening after she gets off work. Then we'll chill at home and see what happens.

And you did choose THE Edge, and not just Edge, right? :uhoh:

Ah so THAT is why it didn't work :lol: Yeah now I got what I remembered. Me and Edge would be great friends, but just not on the physical department. UNless we're speaking 1996-1999, of course. :shifty:

This is the compatibility between you and The Edge based on biorhythms. You can also browse for another celebrity or view your best matches.

physical 20%

emotional 85%

intellectual 89%

The Edge

physical 85%
emotional 97%
intellectual 98%
total 94%

Your best matches

Tarkan 97%
Eminem 97%
Darren Hayes 94%
Keith Urban 94%
Wentworth Miller 92%

Bono
physical 33%

emotional 53%

intellectual 65%

total 51%

:lol:

woke up over an hour early today to VOTE. I'm done! Now I want this day to be done!!! I'm more than over this election. Not only do we have the presidential election but my state has two very heated amendments. So I've been getting the attack ads times 3 for the election.

Bono...nooooo

physical 58%

emotional 78%

intellectual 14%

total 50%

This THE Edge....
physical 96%

emotional 11%

intellectual 72%

total 60%

Okay who the fuck is rigging this thing????? :|

This is the compatibility between you and Larry Mullen Jr. based on biorhythms. You can also browse for another celebrity or view your best matches.

physical 96%

emotional 85%

intellectual 58%

total 80%

physical 46%

emotional 22%

intellectual 42%

total 37%

:sad:

Is that you and Bono?

Okay who the fuck is rigging this thing????? :|

This is the compatibility between you and Larry Mullen Jr. based on biorhythms. You can also browse for another celebrity or view your best matches.

physical 96%

emotional 85%

intellectual 58%

total 80%

tumblr_mapf76Ps691rpjp10.gif

woke up over an hour early today to VOTE. I'm done! Now I want this day to be done!!! I'm more than over this election. Not only do we have the presidential election but my state has two very heated amendments. So I've been getting the attack ads times 3 for the election.

:crack: You poor thing.

I've seen some of your Minnesota ads down here in Iowa, I don't blame you for wanting them to end. I'll just be happy to not see the anti-gay marriage ones anymore because, sweet Jesus, those were pissing me off something fierce. I really, REALLY hope for a good outcome on that amendment for your state-crossing fingers.

My mom'll be home from work in less than an hour, so we'll be heading out to do our voterly duties then :).

On a significantly lighter note...

Take heart....here are Ali's....

physical 78%

emotional 53%

intellectual 33%

total 54%

LOL, awwwwwww.

:uhoh: So JJ is a better match with Edge than I am? Well damn.

:giggle:

This last page is all kinds of hysterical :lmao:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom