PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-12-HannoverPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-12_22-34-14_P1250579.jpg
:cute: That was so great to see.

:lmao: Oh that's nice Simon. Especially keeping in mind that his piano DID dissapear during NYD Frankfurt. The memories.. :tears: god it was really funny to see Edge turn around and shout PIANO!!! He was pretty confused for a sec! Then Bono turned and looked, he was wtf'ing as well. :giggle:

:lol: ^ you could hear him scream "PIAAAANNOO!!!" Dallas got a heart attack and almost stumbled of the stairs to the underworld.

aww poor Dallas :hug:

I bet someone moved it as a joke :lol:

Well they just simply forget. The piano was soundchecked in the early afternoon, around 2pm if I'm not mistaken. We heard it in line. After that it was moved down to the underworld again and I reckon they just forgot to put it up. Ah well, these things can happen.

Quite noteworthy that in Hannover the piano was ONSTAGE the entire time during the tech soundcheck and when the band came onstage. It didn't actually go down. :wink: Someone learned their lesson!

My goodness, you ladies have had a busy morning since I left.

Have all the newcomers paid their tuition fees to study this course in carpentry? :wink:

Also, I would like you all to know that I have a new folder for pictures on my hard drive called "Bono Loves His Job."

Can I pay my tuition fees "Au naturelle"? :shifty:

*snerk* You said Hard drive.

If you need me to go look through my U2 pics over the years, I can perhaps add a few more..

Well they just simply forget. The piano was soundchecked in the early afternoon, around 2pm if I'm not mistaken. We heard it in line. After that it was moved down to the underworld again and I reckon they just forgot to put it up. Ah well, these things can happen.

I thought the whole piano-elevator thing was pretty cool. I noticed it was up there for Unforgettable Fire last year, didn't realize it was gone until just before the start of Moment of Surrender.

My goodness, you ladies have had a busy morning since I left.

Have all the newcomers paid their tuition fees to study this course in carpentry? :wink:
Well no...remind me of the fee again?

:shifty: It'd give me a good excuse to look through my folders... I'll start chronologically.. Though there won't me that much 80s pics from me. Not my era.

WOW! That sucker's even more visible than it was in Vegas! That's pretty impressive. And funny.

Wow, very cool! I was just going to mention something about Vegas too. :D That was a small stadium, but this one's definitely smaller than that.

Is the concert supposed to start now, or in a half hour? I might as well make some lunch now if it's not supposed to start for a while...

Back
Top Bottom