PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow my first A+ ever :hyper:

If you exclude Ni's marks for wifely duties :sexywink:

You're at the head of the class. :wink:

Oooh - that could be a good idea! :hmm: I should try that the next time.

Ha ha - awesome. Yeah, I have no clue what else could work, but those small containers would be nice. I've always wanted to get them to use for my lunches, so I could bring salad dressing or other things in a small quantity, but I've never seen them anywhere.

At my grocery store, they sell some herbs in small plastic containers - I generally buy those because the quantities are smaller, and I don't feel like I'm buying a ton that I'll waste before they go stale...so I just throw the container in the freezer. If you buy bunches, sure you could just put them in a freezer bag.

Here, those containers are in the plastic wrap/aluminum foil/freezer bag section. I'm going to go to a dollar store and see what they have in the way of small containers I think, and if there's nothing there, I'll see if there are any small disposable ones - I'm sure there should be, for people packing condiments and stuff in lunches? I think this whole spice storage conundrum started for me when I saw this cooking show where the guy had an entire cupboard full of beautifully organized spices. :reject: :lol:

:tsk: It's been tonight for 50 minutes! Haven't you received our last memo? Timezone is now identical to the timezone the band is in, so it's now 6.50 pm.

Oh wait, This PGP thread :lol: Sorry to fall in everyone,
for those of you who don't know me, I'm Joyce, but Domo on the forum.
Galeongirl has lured me in here. :angry:

d'oh, I was like where is she? I saw no posts.

for those who don't know, Domo took that Hannover pic Cory posted.:wink: She was my partner in crime and would fit in well with us all. Just as much of a saint as the rest of us:angel:

I'm still a bit afloat and weird from Germany, sharing that hotel room with you you know ;).
Yes , partners in crime thats a good way to put it.:shifty:

Oh, And I better change my avatar to keep up with you... Ohmy, wich one should I pick?

I was trying to come up with a wtty reply but I see I got outspeeded. Can't wait to meet NI at last:cute:

How are ya Wild?

typing slow, one hand,.... no get your mind out of the gutter, I'm eating chickenwings!

Yeah he's looking forward to it, as for the gig :lol:

Since Torino and my/our reactions to Bono's Leather etc he's getting really scared :lol:

I said that there is nothing to worry about :evil:

He knows Jem really well , and has meet Anji . He'll meet everyone else when we get there :D.

So you still got sticky fingers then :giggle:

I'm still a bit afloat and weird from Germany, sharing that hotel room with you you know ;).
Yes , partners in crime thats a good way to put it.:shifty:

Oh, And I better change my avatar to keep up with you... Ohmy, wich one should I pick?
Ha same. And that damn leather outfit still on the brain. :lol:

Heh, get your BEdge shot out of B fondling Edges chest with his index finger.

Oh are you going to Brussels domo??

I can corrupt meet you there :D

I'm shacking with her so if you don't mind I'll drag her to your bday party.:flirt:

aww my dear GG i have taught you too well :evil:

:bow: You sure have, mistress.

Oh are you going to Brussels domo??

I can corrupt meet you there :D

Yes , to both nights . Someone has to do it :angry:
I hope Bono is as happy there as he was in Hannover. ;evil:
I would love to meet up, GG want's to corrupt me in Brussels as wel,
so you need to pull a number. I'm gonna be busy :lol:

Yeah he's looking forward to it, as for the gig :lol:

Since Torino and my/our reactions to Bono's Leather etc he's getting really scared :lol:

I said that there is nothing to worry about :evil:

He knows Jem really well , and has meet Anji . He'll meet everyone else when we get there :D.

So you still got sticky fingers then :giggle:

:mac: Oh we'll make sure he has a good time.

Ha, believe me, when you see it live it's even more,... impressive.

:wink: Yea they're wet and dirty. I should lick them off.

Bono better be extremely happy that night otherwise this birthday girl will not be happy :angry:
Heh, maybe you need to make a sign..

Oh i know :drool: Have seen the happiness a few times in the flesh :shifty:

Not that i was looking :angel:

Yes better lick those fingers :sexywink:

:wink: Suuuuuuuuuuuure you weren't.

You were prolly just 'checking out his belt', as Browneyedboy was at Frankfurt. :lol: He was SO busted.

Back
Top Bottom