PGP - Adam a wonderful time wish U2 was here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

Sami, AP classes ARE tough and demanding, but they are so worth it when you enter college with some credits already. And because you already have some credits towards your degree, you can save some tuition money too!

I probably won't have AP credits because I'm failing all the practice exams. :madwife:

:hug:

<---stressed :crazy:

But I did pretty good on the SAT's :happy:

the rockin edge said:

:lol: i'm looking at hostels, since i can afford them :wink: i think i found a good one :drool:

The Hostelling International one on Church St is really nice, and they have three or four net terminals on the main floor *G* My friend Leanne stays there all the time when she comes into town from Orillia :) What ones are you looking at?

Sad_Girl said:

See! I told you not to worry! :hug:
<Proud :D :applaud:

:lol:

On the 1600 scale I got 1320 :) Which isn't bad for my first time taking them. I'm going to take them again in June.
But on the 2400 scale I got 1970. :uhoh: But supposedly colleges are going by the 1600 scale for my graduating class because we are only the second year on the 2400 scale and they don't know averages and stuff yet.

Drea said:

The Hostelling International one on Church St is really nice, and they have three or four net terminals on the main floor *G* My friend Leanne stays there all the time when she comes into town from Orillia :) What ones are you looking at?

cool, i'll check that out :up:

the one i found so far that looked good was the Global Village Backpackers, 460 King St West, Toronto.

the rockin edge said:

cool, i'll check that out :up:

the one i found so far that looked good was the Global Village Backpackers, 460 King St West, Toronto.

:hmm: I know vaguely where that would be, but I don't know anything about it so I can't really tell you one way or the other *g*

Thanks Diane :hug:

I have to go...gotta finish studying and then get to bed. It's been a long day...I didn't get home until like 8:30 because we went out for dinner with my family, they're leaving tomorrow morning. :sad: :heart:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

the rockin edge said:

i'm finding plenty of reviews/info :nerd:

would the Hostel Int. place be better located?

they both have free wireless internet :combust:

For doing stuff downtownish, yeah, the Hostel Int's better :) Closer to the subway, etc :) (Where the other one would be on King St W isn't too bad either, but that one's a streetcar ride or a longer walk to downtown.)

Drea said:

For doing stuff downtownish, yeah, the Hostel Int's better :) Closer to the subway, etc :) (Where the other one would be on King St W isn't too bad either, but that one's a streetcar ride or a longer walk to downtown.)

ah ok :up:

since you are full of imformation :tongue: what would be the best way to get to/from downtown from the airport?

Back
Top Bottom