PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larrycrop.jpg

Where the heck is the innertube pic? Why can I never find it when I'm looking for it? I should make a folder just for that one pic. :lol:

I read the full one, and the beginnings of another one. I don't remember a reference to it, but it has been a while!:wink:

about beaches.. and what might happen on one... (did I ever send you the beginnings of that story?) :shifty:

:drool: I can't remember. I only remember reading that long story you sent me. Did that have a beach part in it?? Or was that someone else's story?? The part I remember is that the whole band was there.

Larrycrop.jpg

Where the heck is the innertube pic? Why can I never find it when I'm looking for it? I should make a folder just for that one pic. :lol:

Awwwwww :cute:

*girl parts exploding* :sexywink:

Well, there was the full saga one, but then there was the beginnings of one, based on the innertube pic. Is that the one you read?

PM it to me please :wink:

Remember all of the photoshops Sicy did with that pic? Hilarious!!!:lol:

Yes - that was AWESOME!!!!

:drool: I can't remember. I only remember reading that long story you sent me. Did that have a beach part in it?? Or was that someone else's story?? The part I remember is that the whole band was there.

PM it to me please :wink:

Yeah, in the long story there were two chapters on the beach, one with the two main characters and one with the full band. But then yeah, there's the one that I never finished... I'll PM it when I have a minute alone :shifty:

I had a dream once, featuring Larry and me on a beach. :shifty: :giggle:

me too :giggle:
:hi5:

Maybe I will wear my new Popmart halter top, despite the boobage. :hmm:

Pics please
and
DOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!
Just make sure you've got a good bra!

Oh, of course! Pictures all around! Between the gathering and the GA line, we should be set. I told my mom I needed (not wanted - NEEDED!) to pop over to the stadium Saturday morning before we did anything else. ;)

There's at least one person I need to meet who won't be at the gathering - I sold her my GA wayyyyy back when, and we've become friendly, so I need to go by and finally meet her.

I told my mom she should come with me so she could get more of the full U2 concert experience. :lol:

One positive thing about the heat:

The band sweats and shirts stick to them :sexywink:

That is DEFINITELY a benefit! :up: :giggle:

There's nothing on TV and I can't find anything good on Netflix to watch. Stoopid Canadian Netflix with it's stoopid bad selection of stuff. :lol:

ETA - well, it's not on Netflix, but I keep forgetting that I need to watch the rest of FNL. Problem solved. :)

It's obvious he's sitting *in* it - you can see the shadow of his ass! :lol:

Definitely!

Or they walk around 3/4 unbuttoned *cough*LarryinMontreal*cough* :wink:

:drool:

I dunno if you heard me when they were walking off stage in Toronto on the big screen, I yelled out "Nipple!!" Amy and I were laughing and noticing that his shirt was sticking to him and there was narple action :sexywink:

Niiice! :lol: I always watch that whenever I notice it's on. :)

It's such an awesome movie :D

Back
Top Bottom