PG party: we'd love to run into Bono in a blind-alleyway, with a blindfold on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:yuck: I hate dead mice! I get scared more by a dead mouse (GERM FACTOR) than a live one

Most of the time...I see a semi-live one or a totally dead one in my hallway.

I actually stepped on a semi-live one at one time in my life...I didn't know about it until it got into my bedroom (They were playing with it)

I'm slightly more afraid of live mice, mostly because I don't like the idea of being bitten. (And I deal with enough germs/bacteria in my job that such things really don't phase me much.)

Stepping on one... :yuck:

...How did the thread go from Bono smut to dead mice?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Wild ones don't bother me either. Maybe cause my cats capture them.

At least two of our cats would catch mice and let them go (still living) inside the house. I'm not scared of mice - I thought they were kind of cute - but I don't like the idea of being bitten.

Hmm...I understand though.

I have this strange fear of heights...I fine when I'm far away from railings from a Tall Building...but once I go near the railings...I get the fear I will fall over and tumble to my death.

And I have a fear of huge crowds...they mainly irrate me...but I also have some of the classic phobia symptoms...can't breath, panicing...that sort of thing.

I occassionally get dizzy when I look over railings and usually avoid doing so when I can.

My biggest fear is talking to people (I'm surprised I scraped up the courage to post here, actually). Crowds are easier for me to handle than one or two people because it's easier for me to blend in and become one of the faceless many. That said, I'm still not terribly of big groups and I can sympathize with you. :hugs:

Think of posting here as the online version of a Big crowd....it really is a Big crowd...so you shouldn't have any worries.

And plus....You are sitting (or laying if you have a laptop) comfortably at your own computer....without the hassles of actually meeting me or anyone else here at the Party.

Posting online is slightly easier for me - I have more time to think about what to say, and can edit my reply as many times as I want before I post. (And the atmosphere here is very open and accepting. I can't believe how wonderfully nice people have been.)

As soon as I say something about turning the computer off, it goes silent outside. I guess I'll be sticking around for a little bit longer.

"Awkward silence" should have been my middle name.

I like to think of myself as sane, but I'm sure my family and coworkers would be quick to disagree. (They all think I've had too much U2. Silly people, there is no such thing as too much.)

Oh wow. I knew I was getting close, and then I completely missed it.

Eidolon Bird said:
I like to think of myself as sane, but I'm sure my family and coworkers would be quick to disagree. (They all think I've had too much U2. Silly people, there is no such thing as too much.)

Oh wow. I knew I was getting close, and then I completely missed it.

I tend to notice a person post count. It's my specalty..:shrug:

I don't talk about my liking of U2 that much...but still my coworkers still find a way for me to talk about.

*yawn

morning girls:yawn:

Damn busy lastnight weren't we:wink:

Susan I went back to look at those pics....DAMN! could you STAND any CLOSER girl!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :drool: omg.........!!! B looks so hot:drool:

Weldy...damn your up earlier than I am..ha ha ha...what are you doin up?

Bird...love the name:up: nice to meet ya Bird:wink: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Morning Dis...We got a new girl!

Bird....Meet Dis.

Dis....Meet Bird.

Thank god you missed an interesting discussion of dead mice...but we got back on track.

We talked about HDs...and now we are sharing more of this wonderful akward silence.

dead mice ....whoa..sounds thrilling!

:wink: awww yes the awkard silence....so much fun:lmao:

I gotta walk my dogs:sigh: be back later weldy:hug:

Back
Top Bottom