PG party: we'd love to run into Bono in a blind-alleyway, with a blindfold on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I got fried by the sun while I was outside working....
7.gif

thought it'd be best if I got some ice tea and took a break:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

But is it a little weird that there were also frog's legs in the package? :angry:

:wink:

Bye dazzy!!!:wink:

Got them VP!! sweeeeeeeet:hyper: :hyper:

damn tickets musta stopped for dinner and brought a doggy bag home.....:wink: damn where is bri when you need a sweet photoshopped pic.....

URGENT!!!

this is an APB...be on the lookout for my clone...missing since Monday....clone captian is very lonely without other clone captian...repeat be on the lookout for my clone....

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Dismantled said:
URGENT!!!

this is an APB...be on the lookout for my clone...missing since Monday....clone captian is very lonely without other clone captian...repeat be on the lookout for my clone....

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Maybe her computer finally bit the dust?? I hope that's all that's wrong...

VintagePunk said:
It's a very, very, very, VERY Bono day for me today. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I might as well forget about getting any work done. :|

Bono day:drool:

in Boston the mayor declared May 24th U2 day...its official:hyper: just had to share

:wink:

Hmmm...bono day eh...what should be do to celebrate?:hmm:

bonos_chest.jpg
[/IMG] :drool:

Okay, this is just crazy. I'm a grown woman with things to do...responsibilities. I have willpower. I will NOT think of Bono.

Or his bottom lip.

Or the scar on his chin.

Or his shoulders...

his chest...

his arms...

his hands....

*whimpering*

his fingers....

his...uhhhh.... :shifty:

:combust: :combust: :combust:

:|

VintagePunk said:
Okay, this is just crazy. I'm a grown woman with things to do...responsibilities. I have willpower. I will NOT think of Bono.

Or his bottom lip.

Or the scar on his chin.

Or his shoulders...

his chest...

his arms...

his hands....

*whimpering*

his fingers....

his...uhhhh.... :shifty:

:combust: :combust: :combust:

:|

I'm grown too.....and I will not think about...his neck...that soft spot just behind his ear...those soft earlobes...the back of his neck...the earring....the small of his back..his toes....:combust: nope....not thinking about any of it:shifty: no siree

I am also NOT thinking about how good he probably smelled that day...nope...not thinking of it

globebeauty.jpg
[/IMG]

VintagePunk said:

yes....woodsy..how well I remember:drool: :drool: :drool: I wished I coulda rubbed myself all over him..he smelled that good:drool:

boston.jpg
[/IMG]
B"oh dis....I have been dying to meet you...would you please rub yourself all over my body"

:drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

yes....woodsy..how well I remember:drool: :drool: :drool: I wished I coulda rubbed myself all over him..he smelled that good:drool:

boston.jpg
[/IMG]
B"oh dis....I have been dying to meet you...would you please rub yourself all over my body"

:drool: :drool:

That's what it looks to me like he's saying. :yes:

God, I LOVE that jacket. :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

That's what it looks to me like he's saying. :yes:

God, I LOVE that jacket. :drool: :drool:

yeah me too.....I could read it in his eyes...(btw..his eyes are beautiful up close:drool: ) except he was saying alittle more....if ya know what I mean.....and I think you do:wink:

:laugh:

the jacket is hot:drool: so what the unbuttoned shirt....I was 6 inches from actually touching the chest hair:drool:

VintagePunk said:
If I lick him in Toronto, will he be mine forever and ever?? :hmm:

maybe?:hmm: I dare you to run up to him lick him and then say MINE.....and jump up and down screaming:lmao:

I just want to be there for the reaction:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I'll either be taking him home....

or arrested. :shifty:

I say the risk is worth it. :lmao:

well it would involve both bono and handcuffs...so either option wouldn't be bad:lmao: :lmao:

def worth the risk:wink: I'll bail ya out:wink:

Bri! quit catching up and come to me....I mean ..come talk to us:wink: :drool:

but btw...you had me in tears over your paris ticket pics:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom