PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the crazy will show up elsewhere again, and more fun will be had. :wink:

There's nothing good on TV tonight, and none of my movies sound interesting. What to do, what to do?! #whitewhine :lol:

Speaking of weird threads, I wasn't even sure this was PGP at first. I have no farking clue who that person was who started it? And it's a GUY? The two or three guys who have posted in here before have never had the balls to start a thread.

Yeah, it took me a while to find it too. :lol: I was so confused. :lol:

I'm sure the crazy will show up elsewhere again, and more fun will be had. :wink:

There's nothing good on TV tonight, and none of my movies sound interesting. What to do, what to do?! #whitewhine :lol:

Same here, but I'm thinking vodka. :lol:

(And maybe do xmas cards for family. All my Pleban cards are finally mailed so I feel all done, but I suppose I should send some to family. :wink: )

And same here on the trainwreck thread. That was fun. :lmao: I can't believe it stayed open as long as it did, but I guess the mods need a good laugh once in a while too.

No adult beverages for me tonight. I'm rather dehydrated and need to keep running 3 miles a day to keep up with my December Running Challenge group. :crack:

I hear ya, Thora. I read a few chapters of my book and now I'm in bed (at 9:30pm). Nothin' good on tv, don't want to read anymore. That's what y'all are for! Entertain Me!

No adult beverages for me tonight. I'm rather dehydrated and need to keep running 3 miles a day to keep up with my December Running Challenge group. :crack:

I hear ya, Thora. I read a few chapters of my book and now I'm in bed (at 9:30pm). Nothin' good on tv, don't want to read anymore. That's what y'all are for! Entertain Me!

larrybox.gif

larrypizzacomet.gif

larry-lemon-chair-comet.gif

larrybootsbonobigcomet.gif

lnoe-larry-1-comet.gif

:D

oh, Comet, I LIKE the way you think.

So, let's see... Larry works out, then eats some pizza, then sits in the chair waiting for... well, he looks rather...*ahem* expectant... then he's up for a bit of banging and then he hops in his car and is off! I could live with that :shrug:

oh, Comet, I LIKE the way you think.

So, let's see... Larry works out, then eats some pizza, then sits in the chair waiting for... well, he looks rather...*ahem* expectant... then he's up for a bit of banging and then he hops in his car and is off! I could live with that :shrug:

And he ended up at Zooey's place I suppose. :hmm:

ebttrt-larry-neon-rave-comet.gif

ebttrt--larry-strobe-slow-comet.gif

larrycigarU2TheCompleteStoryDreamou.gif

:shifty:

Up for a bit of banging :giggle: :love:

Okay, I decided to put on a movie. :lol: I probably won't watch all of it tonight, but at least it will help kill some time until I'm ready for bed. :)

:shifty:

cleaning house is boring, really need to go out and find that thing which takes dust fast of from shelfs and so on, umm yea, a woman :wink:

ok, joking :lol:

totally forgat that we had a very very rare sight on sunday here

yEoPC.jpg

thats taken 1 PM and sun is not above horizon, it´s just reflecting from high clouds, but it was bright :love::love:

whole neighbourhood was out enjoying so called sunshine :lol::lol::D:hug:

Coldplay....your tickets are too steep.

I got my Joshua Tree special edition. I cannot wait to pop in my DVDs. I still have not checked out all my DVDs from the AB set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom