PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While searching for those pics I found these. :laugh: Oh Bono, never change!

bonodanceristanbulwtfuu.jpg

bonodrinksistanbulsept6.jpg

Drunk Bono ftw!:shifty::drool::heart:

:giggle: Drunk Bono + hat....

I just had the most outrageously amusing time messing around with ze broken turntable...spinning the records on their own really fast makes it sound like, for example, Bowie's on helium. Bwahaha.

I FIXED IIIIIIT :D

Unforgettable Fire sounds way better on CD than vinyl, IMO, but it is so satisfying to have fixed this bloody thing (and exciting to be playing it in record form :hyper:)

ugh my head hurts too much. :crack: Kinda strange as I've tried to sleep most of it off today. Guess 15 hours non stop in the kitchen yesterday wasn't quite great. To top it off one asshole has been giving me crap on fb that I left at midnight to catch my last train while he was helping the others still there. I SO do not have the patience for this shit right now. I'm going back to bed.

I love myself some bono with a tribly hat :drool:

And ... some drunkEdge to add.
edgefinger.jpg

edit : Omg its the same duudddeeee!

I noticed the hat before the guy. Same hat. Apparently that hat made the rounds that night.

I Accidentally | Know Your Meme

That's where it's from. Just some moron on the internet who forgot their verb. And people turned it into a meme.

I did a little "research" and found out where it came from. It just isn't funny to me. I don't get it.

funny-facebook-fails-failbook-brokeback-perry.jpg

:laugh: How can people be so stupid.

LMFAO - that guy is such a dill-hole

New Mom ..... New Cancer

When I have a bad crazy day - I need to count my blessings....

The last one of that page, about the pics of her looking older than she is, is the one that got to me the most. Wow. Can't even imagine. *counts blessings & goes to hug LittleZ*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom