PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GR that pic in the Misc thread, did you see the others too? :hmm: One and Red posted them a couple days ago and I haven't got around to posting. There's a funny one of Bono in the group photo. :giggle:

I wasn't even paying attention to post number....we could use a picspam....I'd do it but I'm buried at work.

I just discovered Nanazoca's wallpaper blog and it kept me from murdering my husband.

tumblr_lfp1rr8Lbi1qg255io1_500.png

tumblr_lfjpoauwje1qg255io1_500.jpg

more here: "Don't let the bastards grind you down...": Archive

alot more, just select month on top :lol:

Both of these are major WIN.

GR that pic in the Misc thread, did you see the others too? :hmm: One and Red posted them a couple days ago and I haven't got around to posting. There's a funny one of Bono in the group photo. :giggle:

*Blinks* I know not of what you speak. Looks like the Q photo was from the awards show. A cover for next month? Or maybe the coverage is in the new Q which I didn't look at since Coldplay was on the cover.

*Blinks* I know not of what you speak. Looks like the Q photo was from the awards show. A cover for next month? Or maybe the coverage is in the new Q which I didn't look at since Coldplay was on the cover.

Oh sorry, no I was talking about the one you posted. (World Aids day stuff)

I don't know any more about the Q one except that it's Q Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom