PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the game you got here??

Nah, I finished that six times already. :shifty:

A new one came out November 18. :) For the Wii. I usually play slow, figuring out all the extras and sidequests. There's just one I can't win this time, it's beating all the old bosses without resources. :crack: Must get that one before finishing the game.

edgenbonobrookly1.jpg

If you only see the top half of this photo... :giggle:

I was scrolling down the page and, ummm yes, that picture looks really good from the waist up.

I`m so addicted to Glee :hyper: And then i spotted this :shifty:

Around 0:29 and 1:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67lru3FyTI4

I love that man. And I cannot believe he actually said "the Gleek generation." :lol:

See, BEdge threads are what happen when a Bono girl wanders into an Edge thread....

Sort of like, you got my chocolate in your peanut butter.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLDF6qZUX0

FTW

edgenbonobrookly1.jpg

If you only see the top half of this photo... :giggle:
:shifty:

I was scrolling down the page and, ummm yes, that picture looks really good from the waist up.

What she said.

*is now addicted to Wanted: Weapons of Fate*

That damn sequel to the movie better come out next year.

Sure, why not. :D

If I lose, I'll have to put the logo in my sig, since I don't think I have the original image in my avatar saved on this computer. Is that okay? I'll look around and see if I can find it, though. :)

No worries. You can put it anywhere, as long as I can see it :wink:

One day I'm going to remember this stuff. :lol:

Kristen-Sens
Amy- Habs
Drea- Leafs
Sharon- Canucks

:doh: The mods moved your thread into the Edge thread Kristen. Wtf?

I may have added a tag to the Bono/Edge thread. :shifty:

We were just chatting in here this morning about how we should have a Bono/Larry thread too. I have no idea why they would move it :hmm:

No worries. You can put it anywhere, as long as I can see it :wink:

Kristen-Sens
Amy- Habs
Drea- Leafs
Sharon- Canucks

We were just chatting in here this morning about how we should have a Bono/Larry thread too. I have no idea why they would move it :hmm:

Right. I will remember this. Somehow. :wink:

Yeah and it's been like that for a long time, to have separate photo threads for different band member combinations. Don't get why it's merged though.

Might get the Larry part more views though, as usually the Bono/Edge threads have the most pages. :wink:

Right. I will remember this. Somehow. :wink:

Yeah and it's been like that for a long time, to have separate photo threads for different band member combinations. Don't get why it's merged though.

Might get the Larry part more views though, as usually the Bono/Edge threads have the most pages. :wink:

Just remember it's all Canadian teams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom