Peter and the Wolf video captures here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't ask him to try on his hat. I think he wears one a lot of times because he's having a 'bad hair day' and I wouldn't want to bother him or embarrass him :uhoh: Not like I'll ever meet him anyway:sigh:

Northeast said:
I would snatch it off his head and take off running...............wait, run in the opposite direction of BONO....hmmmm, I should think this over:scratch:

:lol: :lol: excellent idea!!!! we have to do this together, and then, we will lend it to each other...:hmm: what am i talking about???:banghead: :drunk: :coocoo: :scratch:

miss-U2 said:

:lol: :lol: excellent idea!!!! we have to do this together, and then, we will lend it to each other...:hmm: what am i talking about???:banghead: :drunk: :coocoo: :scratch:

Maybe if we were lucky he would chase after us and then tackle us when he caught us...:hyper: ........"tackle me first...ME FIRST BONO!!!!!" ( I would stop running on purpose just so he would tackle me:drool: )

Yeah I know just thinking about it happening has got me all...well you know...kind of like this:combust: ....and this:hyper: and wanting to do this:dance: .....naughty pleba thoughts:macdevil:

miss-U2 said:

339344%3A%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234764%3A5%3A63ot1lsi

Thanks for the pics!! I love the green hat so much...that's the reason why I bought it when I saw it in a store, hehe :D

Last edited:
i saw him with this hat, well, not this one, but the other green cap he has, you know, the one he was wearing for the mandela concert, and for the fashion show in dublin...i was like:shocked:
this one has a little star on the back...:up:

The green hat is my favorite....I love the black skull cap too. I have only seen one picture of him in it, I actually think its edges hat but Bono looks so :censored: HOT wearing it

Neither of you were here, but there is a story of a girl (she's here now) who met him, and when she mentioned the word PLEBA his eyes got big and he said "scary girls!" :ohmy:

can u post the pic, cos i don't see which one u mean... and ibelieve you, he must look hot wearing it!!:combust: :shocked: :drool: :censored:

well, i loooove all his hats and glasses!!!! i have an idea, next time i see him, i will try to have one of my hats, and we will do an exchange if he has his, for the pic...(and then i start running:lol: )

miss-U2 said:
can u post the pic, cos i don't see which one u mean... and ibelieve you, he must look hot wearing it!!:combust: :shocked: :drool: :censored:

well, i loooove all his hats and glasses!!!! i have an idea, next time i see him, i will try to have one of my hats, and we will do an exchange if he has his, for the pic...(and then i start running:lol: )

LMAO! You met him????!!!!:ohmy:
I have just only made eye contact! and then fainted dead away....well not really but almost. ummmm I will try to find that picture for you.

Back
Top Bottom