Pete Yorn, Tramp Records and Jukebox Junkies!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Kelly if you really like the Junkies CD I will get you a real copy...that one only has 7 or 8 tracks on it...the real one has 12 I think...

So glad you like them! You know all of those guys are from California...you could totally go see them if you wanted...Pete Yorn and the whole Tramp gang including the Junkies are doing shows right now, very casual and willing to talk to fans!

Awesome bunch of guys! I miss them bunches! You should check out my Junkies site and forum! Also check out the Trampoline forum! Mona and Clarity and I all hang out there!

Trampoline Website

Choose Your Fix (My Junkies Fansite)

Junkies Official Site (Marc mentions me on the front page!)

In my opinion they are some of the freshest bands out there.

OMG I love them all!

I just came back from Cali and saw all of these guys (well most of them from the Tramp cd) perform. It was freakin awesome!!! Their music is excellent! Check out my sig too...musical goodness for all! :D

JukeboxJunkies_bio.jpg

Jukebox Junkies! ^

sq-brown_shirt_scarf_live-mtv.jpg

Pete Yorn ^

:yes: :yes: I found some!!! Gotta love GOOGLE!!!:tongue:

I think one of favorite quotes about Pete sums it all up...

"I think people respond to Pete's music because while there's pain and disillusionment in it, there's also warmth, hope and even joy. People are tired of wallowing in anger and cynicism. ~John"

His music is just awesome. His voice takes some getting used to, but once you are sold, you are a fan for life, his songs are very haunting...I highly recommend checking him out.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
I think one of favorite quotes about Pete sums it all up...

"I think people respond to Pete's music because while there's pain and disillusionment in it, there's also warmth, hope and even joy. People are tired of wallowing in anger and cynicism. ~John"

His music is just awesome. His voice takes some getting used to, but once you are sold, you are a fan for life, his songs are very haunting...I highly recommend checking him out.

I'll take your word for it :)

ah yes

Good ol' John knows what he's talkin aboot

Good ol' John

who the f is John...... :shifty:

Pete is good stuff..... a lot of potential too, I think. :tongue: The new album is......winter sometime?

Mona I am gonna beat cho arse freal.

JOHN IS GOD...I mean...yeah actually I have no idea who john is BUT APPRAENTLY HE HAS GOOD QUOTES ABOUT PETE!

MOFO

*cough*itwouldn'tbethelastimeitbetterbethefirsttime*cough

:mac:

Gina Marie said:
Pete is so hot...:combust:

:D

When is his new CD coming out? :der:

Thank you Gina, thank you FishNeedsABicycle. I am glad you all like my music, you are very generous in your adoration. :happy:

:wave: ~Py.

:drool: Pete does "Dancing in the Dark" the way it's written :drool: :tongue:

Not to mention Marc Dauer...... :shifty: Whose man fro I met... Did I touch him?

Gina Marie said:
When is his new CD coming out? :der:

Pete's said some time in January. Here's the post where he told us. :heart: Pete :heart:

Oh yeah...Pete's rendition of Suspicious Minds is INCREDIBLE. I wanna go back to LA dammit!!!!! I MISS IT!

Back
Top Bottom