Perspective: George Harrison has died! :-(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Say a prayer y'all...very sad news all around...a second Beatle has passed away...
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011130/ts/people_harrison_dc_2.html

If you have any Beatles records...break 'em out...

While my guitar gently weeps...

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-30-2001).]

I adore George, as much for his solo work as that with The Beatles. I knew this was coming, but I'm still completely heartbroken by it. I've been crying my eyes out.
frown.gif

Cheers to George
smile.gif

krishna krishna....

------------------
~*Mona*~
Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....

97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Oh my god...George is my favorite Beatle and the Beatles are my other favorite band then U2...I'm just sitting here crying like a dork.

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

Prayers for his family and that he may rest in peace
frown.gif

I thought this quote was really nice from that cnn article, and I think it's true: "He died with one thought in mind -- love one another"

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

It's *really* hitting me hard now - I finally managed to turn on the news, and now I just can't stop crying.... I can't believe he's really gone....

The Beatles were my very first true musical love. My mom never stopped playing their records. I am utterly heart broken. I can barely see my screen b/c of my tears.
At least John has got a buddy now...

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

I found out at about 2 am last night. It's hard to believe that someone so influential is gone... But he's happier now.
Thanks for everything George.

This is so sad. I've loved the Beatles for years and can't believe that George is gone. And how Paul and Ringo went last week to have one last visit with him. Thanks George... for everything.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

The Beatles were also my first musical love...

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

frown.gif

George was a great man and he was also a great guitarist and songwriter. I loved many of his songs and I think it is a great loss to the world now he is no longer in it. May his soul rest in peace.

I think this says alot.......I always hide my emotion and block out my feelings and as a result have not cried for too long to remember and today I cried at the loss and keep breaking down.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

The Beatles...my favorites. And my two favorite Beatles are gone. God Bless you, George!
harri.jpg

Georgie is jammin' with John....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

I hope you're right Mona!

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

Back
Top Bottom