Personal Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueyedpoet

Refugee
Okay, I could come across here as the biggest arse in the world, and it is my goal not to. From my experiences, discussions, and readings, it seems as if many - if not most girls - love being physically dominated. PLEBAns, what are your thoughts? Is this true? Why? Why not? If it is true, is it just a psychological trait learned by a patriarchal society? Or, is it something deep within the female genetic make-up?

blueyedpoet said:
Okay, I could come across here as the biggest arse in the world, and it is my goal not to. From my experiences, discussions, and readings, it seems as if many - if not most girls - love being physically dominated. PLEBAns, what are your thoughts? Is this true? Why? Why not? If it is true, is it just a psychological trait learned by a patriarchal society? Or, is it something deep within the female genetic make-up?

I don't believe that for a second - nowadays most couples are on the same level.....unless we're talking about sex???? :D Most women I know (including me) are very strong and independent and really don't take a lot of shit from a man...:up:

i mean sexually - i wasn't so explict, i just said physically. i agree that on a relationship level that the playing field should be equal. i just mean do women like to be physically dominated in sexual encounters?

I'll step out on a limb and answer this from a personal stand point. I can't really answer for other women, but for myself I do like to be dominated. I think it comes from the fact that in my life I'm in control of most everything. I have been for years. I wear the proverbial pants in our household and once in a while I just like to not be in charge. Its nice to know that someone else is calling the shots and its freeing to give up a bit of the power that I normally hold.

For me I think its like it is probably for a lot of women, when your being intimate with someone you want to let all other things go and just relax for a while. And sometimes changing your regular roll can help do that.

Back
Top Bottom