Pearl Jam/U2 pic request.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well, I've an unusual pic request to ask of you. I've been listening to Pearl Jam's I'm still alive today and also seen it on video and I was surprised to find, in my opinion how much singer Eddie Veger (not sure if that's how you spell it or even if that's his right surname, I know it's something like that. :censored: ) and Bono look alike when they were younger. I know Pearl Jam did some shows with U2 back in their JT days so I wondered if anyone had any pix of them together.

Thanks.

D.

20050919PJBono.jpg

Thats Bono and Eddy Vedder from the vertigo tour...I have U2 and Pearl Jam performing One and Unchained Melody together...just leave your email address in the Internet section and i'll send it to you :)

Is that Larry standing behind the speakers??? Great photo!! I'd read somewhere too that U2 spent a bit of time with Pearl Jam...

Thanks for the pix. I haven't seen any of them. I'd like to have been at that gig. It looks great...ack..

I was also looking for some of u2 and PJ during the U2 AB tour. I thought it was the JT tour but actually it was AB...pfft!!

Regarding the songs; I can't seem to login to the email system...it keeps on throwing me out for some reason. I'm not a premium member so maybe that's why.

Thanks for the offer anyways.:up:

I think this is the photo of Bono and Eddie Vedder that you were thinking of...

BonoEddie.jpg

Pearl Jam opened for U2 in Italy during ZooTV.

Thanks for all the great pictures! My two favorite bands. :heart:

If you haven't seen Pearl Jam live you should check them out. Its definetly worth it! And they have a new album coming out May 2 in the USA and this weekend I think overseas. :) :drool:

Pop Artist said:
I think this is the photo of Bono and Eddie Vedder that you were thinking of...

BonoEddie.jpg

Pearl Jam opened for U2 in Italy during ZooTV.

This is so one of the pix that I was looking for...:drool: Double Trouble..

When I watched PJs' I'm still alive vid which I believe was made during the early 90s, I couldn't beleive just how much Eddie reminded me of the B. It's nice to see that they've performed together recently as well.

Thanks for all the pix, folks, just what I was looking for.:bow: :bow:

I understand that PJ are touring again soon. I hope they do some UK gigs...:dancing:

Back
Top Bottom