Peace Nobel Prize for Bono and baby outside marriage for another U2 memeber?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also found a little prediction for Ali.

Category: Aries Celebrity
Subject: Ali Hewson

For Week Beginning 30th March 2002

All Arians are feisty tenacious beings. If they want something done they want it done yesterday. This energy is pioneering and competitive. Mess with it at your own peril. An arian does not like to lose out or be last at anything. They are masters of focus and manipulation. Ali Hewson is someone who channels her fiery nature into charity work, family life and supporting her husband?s career. For Ali this will be a year of change and reflection. She will cope as always on her own terms. There will be success politically and socially. But there is no need for her to worry about Sellafield. That is one disaster that will not happen. Family life will continue to preoccupy her and her privacy will be maintained. Her independent spirit will cope with any unexpected events. A good year financially.

larry.jpg

Category: Libran Celebrity
Subject: Larry Mullen Jnr

For Week Beginning 19th October 2002

Larry Mullen had better check his circuits. The latest U2 offering, Electrical Storm is set to land at number one. Expect a commotion, as Larry the stud takes centre stage. Bono did not want to risk it?he knows that smooching with Mermaids comes at a price. So, Larry Junior stepped in to save the (Beautiful) day. Performing intense passion with a mysterious sea creature is a risky business. Were the other U2?s out of their depth? Sexy Scorpio was up for the challenge and enjoyed the chance to show us what he?s made of. This watershed moment heralds a new era. Larry will soon be drumming to a different beat. Marriage beckons (but not to the Mermaid!) and a further addition to the clan will make waves. Deep stirrings of an ?otherworldly? nature will challenge the structure of the band. And the demolition of the Dock Land Studios is a pending statement?U2?s boat will be merrily rocked!

the.jpg

For Week Beginning 20th July 2002

Congratulations on your wedding Mr Edge! So there is a beany hat for every occasion?Your destiny is to be revered as one of the greatest rock and roll artists of all time - truly a legend. No player invokes the divine like you in full flow. Where would U2 be without you? You are the cornerstone and genius of the band: no nonsense, practical and inspired. So please ask Bono what he has got up that long sleeve and put the brakes on the purchase of a plane. You twiddle a lot of knobs when you get technical. Please remember that attention to detail in all things. I take my hat off to you ? you are cool enough to run off with the belly dancer!

bono.jpg

For Week Beginning 4th May 2002

Taureans, particularly when they are in love, talk with a sensual drawl. They know how to work a room and have a natural command of social graces. If they appear arrogant look further and you may see unease and insecurity lurking behind the fa?ade. Taurus is a player and master of disguise ? attempt to read that complex mind at your peril. Charisma and an air of proud authority are a birthright for Taureans, and although flirting is an innate reflex they make loyal lovers and friends. There is victory and contentment for Bono this year regarding legal and property issues. Several important chapters will close with positive repercussions. Privacy and family life are increasingly important. Bono is guaranteed recognition for his political savvy, and the Nobel peace prize is highly likely if he persists with his ?Drop the debt? crusade.

My heart is racing, am I the only one that thought Adam was definately going to be a daddy!!!!!!!!

He has to hold on a little longer, until he meets moi!!

Prediction for Mr. Adam Clayton
Week of...um...2nd February, 2003
By Miss Claradot

This particular psycho...I mean psychic doesn't buy into the idea that the day on which one is born determines his or her personality and fate from that day on. So you won't be hearing any astrological mumbo-jumbo from Miss Claradot. No siree. Aquarius is a pattern in the sky, formed by several large burning balls of gas, shedding their light from various distances away from the Earth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Instead, I will be relying on divine intuition. ::meditates::

I predict very good things for Mr. Clayton this year. Claytons are known for their large instruments and curiously poofy hair. They often must closely crop said hair for fear of twitterpated birds finding it an ideal nesting spot in the springtime. Like Bonos, Claytons are also masters of disguise. They are often seen as the wild and crazy ones...getting busted for drug possession, running off on crazy drunken escapades with London-based hookers, and transvestite tendancies. However, further examination would reveal that Claytons are actually the sweet ones of the lot, often spending several minutes at a time chitchatting with fans, signing autographs, and laughing hysterically at their jokes. In fact, Mr. Clayton finds life in general rather amusing.

So in short, Mr. Clayton is in for a rather amusing year.

Dot.

Last edited:
PaleBlueDot said:
Prediction for Mr. Adam Clayton
Week of...um...2nd February, 2003
By Miss Claradot

This particular psycho...I mean psychic doesn't buy into the idea that the day on which one is born determines his or her personality and fate from that day on. So you won't be hearing any astrological mumbo-jumbo from Miss Claradot. No siree. Aquarius is a pattern in the sky, formed by several large burning balls of gas, shedding their light from various distances away from the Earth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Instead, I will be relying on divine intuition. ::meditates::

I predict very good things for Mr. Clayton this year. Claytons are known for their large instruments and curiously poofy hair. They often must closely crop said hair for fear of twitterpated birds finding it an ideal nesting spot in the springtime. Like Bonos, Claytons are also masters of disguise. They are often seen as the wild and crazy ones...getting busted for drug possession, running off on crazy drunken escapades with London-based hookers, and transvestite tendancies. However, further examination would reveal that Claytons are actually the sweet ones of the lot, often spending several minutes at a time chitchatting with fans, signing autographs, and laughing hysterically at their jokes. In fact, Mr. Clayton finds life in general rather amusing.

So in short, Mr. Clayton is in for a rather amusing year.

Dot.

LMAO!!! :laugh: I like this horoscope the best! ;)

Now since the pres. has give Bono what he asked for and it probly woulldn't have happened w/o Bono I think Bono might win! Unless somebody stops the war in Iraq from starting then they might win. But Bono is a young man and can win before he is as old as Jimmy Carter.

Re: Miss Claradot, You Rule!

Diane L said:
I think Miss Claradot should be put on the U2 payroll as their official astrologer!

Miss Claradot actually did indeed send her resume' to U2's Principle Management, but sadly she was rejected. Apparently, they did not budget any money for an astrologer in 2003. Adam insisted on having a masseuse, and they couldn't have both, so they voted, and as a result some lucky Sweedish lady gets to feel up all four members of U2 on a weekly basis.

Sigh. Maybe next year. :sad:

Dot.

Back
Top Bottom