Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
954bc630.jpg

bono_55.jpg

88307971.jpg

starsgoblue, we must be on the same wavelength, 'cause I was just thinking about starting a Bono-peace thread, seriously...'cause I noticed that I have like 50 bajillion pics of him giving the peace sign :p unfortunatley they're all at my mom's, not here...I've got one though

c5lp1

I love that pic of Bono with the checkered shirt and the totally nomatching green tie...Bono is so fuckin cool.

What happened to Verte's peace sign thread, it had hundreds in it! What was it called, I tried to do a search but only got things so old all the pics had gone red x.

kellyahern said:

Is it in the archive now?

I just did a search in there too, I have the worst luck with searches. All the stuff here and I'm always getting no matches! Maybe Verte can remember what it was called, that would make it easier to find.

Thanks Souly! :up: It doesn't seem that old, I guess it's because we kept bumping it and adding to it all the time. Verte always said to keep it going, I'm going to bump it again!

Oh well, it must be in the archive because it can't be bumped :sigh: Oh well we can still see them. It saves me having to go dig all mine out again.

How did you do it? It wouldn't bump for me. Oh, because you bumped it?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom