Pavarotti's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
Here's a smaller version of one of those Getty Images w/ out the wmark that I found online...

pavarotti-dop2a.jpg

Oh my :love: :cute: :drool: :happy: :up:!!!

I love that one so much!

Olive I love your sig!

miss-U2 said:
there is another video on reuters, where we can see bono, ali, edge and morleigh a lot of times, arriving, and posing for pictures...

http://www.reuters.com

once in the site, right clik on the TV on the left, then open...
and then, just click on the TV about Pavarotti's wedding...

Wow, that video is fantastic. I love hearing all the Italians screaming BONO!

kellyahern said:

This pic is precious :happy: :love:

Ramlin Rose I love the video too!
The Italians :heart: Bono, I will never forget being in Italy for the Zooropa concert in Bologna, we were walking up to the stadium where people were camped out for days outside and you could hear the huge group of fans outside singing WOWY together... it was so cool... and then to be inside the Italian concerts and to hear 100 thousand Italians singing along to Bono and knowing ALL the lyrics perfect, its just quite an experience I will never forget :)

U2SJ said:

This pic is precious :happy: :love:

Ramlin Rose I love the video too!
The Italians :heart: Bono, I will never forget being in Italy for the Zooropa concert in Bologna, we were walking up to the stadium where people were camped out for days outside and you could hear the huge group of fans outside singing WOWY together... it was so cool... and then to be inside the Italian concerts and to hear 100 thousand Italians singing along to Bono and knowing ALL the lyrics perfect, its just quite an experience I will never forget :)

Damn! That must have been *amazing*!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Kelly its' to the point with you now that when I see you've posted in a thread I have to check it out because you always have new pictures :D

arw9797 said:
Kelly its' to the point with you now that when I see you've posted in a thread I have to check it out because you always have new pictures :D

:lol: Flavia were IMimng tonight about new pics

btw, those are from retna's old site (I can't get into their new site lately :( - the rpass site )

this is the link:

http://193.203.65.242/fotoweb/default.fwx

username: clientb

password: belgium

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Flavia posted these in the Ali thread :love:

3394858723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232348345%3B%3A56ot1lsi

^ I know it's hard to see in this pic, but Bono and Ali are signing a drawing of the pic of Bono and Eli in the pool (the one where Bono is holding Eli above his head :cute: )

How cute is that!?:cute: Thanks for pointing it out, I couldn't tell what picture it was that they were signing, now I can see it :cute:

U2SJ said:

How cute is that!?:cute: Thanks for pointing it out, I couldn't tell what picture it was that they were signing, now I can see it :cute:

If you go to the website I mentioned in the previous post, after you login, click on celebrity/music archive, and then search for bono. After you double click on the thumbnails and get the larger size pic, click on the "download" button above the pic - the downloaded pics are HUGE! :hyper:

but they're bitmaps so I couldn't save them to photobucket :(

Last edited:
Ooh- I do mean that literally, as in her actual footwear. Of course I wouldn't mind being 'in her shoes' in the symbolic way, i.e., married to Edge;)

Back
Top Bottom