Paul McGuinness question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly

In chapter 29 of the Bill Flanagan book, they were in Germany and Paul wanted to go Rhineland, to see where he was born.

SO... what is he? Irish or German? Adam was born in ( England?) and he's considerd Irish?

O I got one too..
what's his daughter's name? Alexandria, yes? I was watching the Sightings o' Bono thing last night and there's an Alexandria McGuinness in it, she's the girl who's all :ohmy: Bono actually talked to you! at the other girl and smooches his card.
*refrains from making a still until someone answers me*

I think Paul's considered Irish because thats where he lives and if I am not mistaken both of Pauls parents were born in England, so in truth I don't really know if Paul is considered German, Irish or English. Adam is considered Irish because he moved over from England when he was stll really young. But I could be wrong about both of them.

wasn't paul mcguinness' father in the military and his family stationned in germany?

adam...is english born..but decided to get irish citizenship. probably felt left out! ;)

edge's parents are welsh (from wales), but edge was born in east london. he still has his british passport.

Back
Top Bottom